Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

The Jonah picked the bucs the other night and Fournette, Evans and Godwin all went down injured.

1 Like

hopefully he picks the pats for sunday and the AFC :smiley:

1 Like

I assume Nagy will be fired come January. Where else are there likely to be firings? We already have the Jags and Raiders.

Depending on how things play out, Mike Zimmer and Kliff Kingsbury could feel some heat if they flame out from here. I assume Fangio will get one last shot with a better QB next season. Do Seattle blow it up and start over?

Talk is that Joe Judge will be back with the Giants which is bizarre, they are going nowhere.

They’ve been very unlucky with injuries and their OL stinks… But I thought they’d be tougher opposition to beat than they currently are.

The Seahawks probably should move on … They’ll get 3/4 more years out of Wilson but they look done with Pete.

Who’s throwing the ball for Washington tonight?

The talk is that Wilson wants out. May as well move on from both and start from scratch.

With the lack of quality QB’s in the draft, teams are going to have to shell out big-time for whatever free agent comes available. Will they want to be paying out on contracts for outgoing and new managements as well? If Wilson and Rodgers are both on the market there will be some serious bidding wars

Yeah, plenty of rumours but maybe the right appointment keeps him? But he probably wants another shot at a bowl … Denver?

And the pervert… You could still see him in Miami and Tua moving

He’d never stay out of trouble in Miami. He needs to be moved to Alaska

They’d be dumb to move on from Tua, he’s a serious operator,

He’s still making stupid mistakes… His game management and decision making needs to be better. Another silly turnover the other day that nearly cost them…
His throwing style is very unorthodox…

1 Like

Couldn’t see them winning a SB with him

I thought they rushed him in last year coming off his long injury and no major pre season due to covid… Fitz was there for the year, they could have just eased him in…

Kyle Allen and Heineken both still have a chance to play tonight… They need a clear test by 4pm EST. They’ve both had to remain in Washington and will have to be rushed to Philly if cleared.

I disagree, they don’t look like a Super Bowl team but that’s not on the QB at the moment,
Tua is developing into a superb game manager, he has one of the quickest releases I’ve seen in a long time, needs the right weapons to exploit that, he has Waddle, a big upgrade at RB would go a long way, he could be the king of the screen pass.
I’ve been watching him a lot recently, I just love watching him play, he’s gonna be a huge star and will win Superbowls.

They must have had the worst run game in the league at the start of the season. Johnson has been an improvement.

He’s certainly not the answer, Melvin Gordon would add a lot to them even slightly washed, they need to do something in the off-season anyway, I’ve a real soft spot for the Dolphins, they were my team before I began spending a lot of time in NY

Gaskin has his place as a pass catcher.

What they need is an out Henry or Robinson direct hard runner.

With Waddle, Gieski & Parker they have good target men but I dunno if I’d have your out & out faith as passer in Tua.

If you build the O line right the rest falls into place. Dolphins line is mediocre enough. Better invest there rather than RB

1 Like