Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

He’s a monster, I think Waddle could go on to be a top 20, maybe top 10 receiver but it’s not worth a shite without a decent O-line

Diggs with another pick.

He hardly ever wins those extra few yards when he’s wrestling 1on1 with a defender.

He’s very brave, flexible, great catcher, quick etc.

Kupp again, excellent throw by Stafford.

Eagles go to 7-7.

That was a sensational throw. Kupp will go very close to breaking Calvin Johnson’s single season receiver yards record. Albeit he will have an extra game.

1 Like

Will the Eagles make the play offs, BDC?

They have three divisional game left but should get 2 wins, maybe even 3 as the Cowboys may have the division won by the time they meet in week 18. Vikings have the Rams and Packers in the next two weeks and will likely go 1-2 down the stretch. Hard to see a team QB’ed by Taysom Hill winning more than they lose. So they would be my favourites for the final spot in the NFC

2 Likes

@Lazarus

who’s going to win AFC East ?

He’ll predictably enough go with Patriots.

1 Like

Hurts was very good last night, Eagles will be a tough opponent for anyone if he stays in that form.

I Hope Please GIF

1 Like

This should be a cracker.

Oh ffs it’s tomorrow.

Ive the Guinness nitro surge and a tin of chocolate Kimberly ready to go for tonight.

2 Likes

I have maxed out all my credit cards on Josh Allen and The Buffalo Bills and I strongly advise everybody do the same

5 Likes

over the top charge GIF by US National Archives

3 Likes

Bill Belichick Reaction GIF by New England Patriots

3 Likes

DisgustingImpeccableArmyant-max-1mb

1 Like

It’s a double reverse ball hop