Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

Brady has used Brown twice now for his own benefit. He claims he cares about him but its hard to stomach. Brown clearly should not be playing pro ball.

2 Likes

He gave in to keep Brady content, worked out last season but this whole fiasco will cause serious unrest within the squad heading into this years play offs.

It looked like he slightly twisted his left knee just as he was catching the ball, assume thatā€™s the ACL he did. It did seem fairly innocuous though

Yeah, itā€™s hard to see the twist in the air doing the damage but obviously it did.
He landed on his right leg.

To keep him content? Brady probably asked, Bruce said yes. I wouldnā€™t go any further than that. Arians has been around the block long enoughā€¦ He took Sherman on recently also

No, Arians initially said not a hope but Brady used his clout to push it through. Like I said it worked out last year not that they even needed Brown but it was clearly Brady saying look what I can do with this seemingly uncontrollable maverick.

He took him to add depth. It worked too but you canā€™t legislate for what happened yesterday.

Itā€™s a credit to the coaching staff there that the unknown WRā€™s stood up at the death.

Is Brown still living with Brady? Be craic this morning

Iā€™d imagine he stayed in New York last night

No, Brown moved out as he was grossed out by Brady shifting his kids in front of him

7 Likes

Itā€™s more of a credit to the busted Jets coverage

I donā€™t know if heā€™s just a diva or if that hit from Burfict really messed him up

He was a grade A cunt long before Burfict creased him!

1 Like

Whether it is linked or not, that was the moment it all seemed to change

1 Like

Game tonight is fairly meaningless play off wise. Unless the Colts lose to the Jags next week neither of these can make play offs. Colts will easily beat Jags

That was a horrible hit, JuJu had his back

7 Likes

Iā€™d forgotten this. Fair fucks to Juju

3 Likes

Burflict had that coming to him, he can have no complaints

2 Likes

Another Raider arrested for DUI.