Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

Cops & Raiders

1 Like

Going to Vegas for longer than a weekend is never a good idea.

3 Likes

go to Reno instead

1 Like

Not enough sin.

What’s the word on the ground with Jimmy playing Sunday? E man, Greenlaw and even Sanu are all back Wednesday apparently. I think we need Jimmy his quick release takes Donald out of the game normally.

They’ll need Jimmy or forget it… Tho Stafford is playing hurt and throwing picks.

I don’t think many believe that Jimmy will be ready, regardless of Kyle’s comments after yesterday’s game (if he’s at 100% he will play, also nobody is at 100%). I thought Trey did really well in the second half in only his second start but the Rams are a different proposition, he won’t get the time he got yesterday. I’m not feeling overly confident but the defense might win it for us, they were excellent yesterday.

1 Like

Bumped for @Chucks_Nwoko

We know what we will do and so do they, like always it’s old school physical run the ball at them all game until they can stop it or can’t.They have class in plenty of positions but they don’t like it up them at all. A banged up Ravens should have taken them yesterday and with a long East to West coast journey back too.Ramsey may have to take Kittle as id expect Deebo to be schemed in all over the backfield for the majority which will leave Aiyuk the single coverage, Tartt or Ward will need to latch onto Kupp and hopefully E man is back for him. maybe just maybe the lads can pull it off one more time.

1 Like

The Ravens are poor and if they can push them all the way… Stafford is injured, he’s been turning it over the last 3/4 games but I still think they’ll need Jimmy.

I’d worry for Lance - A fired up Rams gave Murray bags of it a couple of weeks ago, they could murder the poor lad.

That’s why the Niners have to implement their will of running the ball on them again with Mitchell and Wilson, Donald and Miller are elite pass rushers but struggle against the run. It is a huge pressure game for Lance to play but if Stafford turns it over it could balance out over the course of the game.

Ward, Dontae and K’Waun on the Covid list now as well but should be OK with new protocols. Consensus seems to be Moseley and Thomas with Norman on the bench, but hopefully won’t be relying too much on the corners if we can get to Stafford.

1 Like

What a loss Verrett was so early in the season it’s an awful weakness, is Breeland still free after the Vikings got rid of him? Any help would do but he is a bit of an AB himself.

1 Like

Breeland with the Cards as of today.

FFS

Lol Clowney literally just ripped Claypools shoe off

Ben needs to focus on Claypool, his other WRs playing hot potato

Baker is awful

Gets picked right on cue

One more year, one more year!