Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

Shots fired

The shrewd football men knew that Alex Guerrero was to blame.

1 Like

Twice Tom saved that man and now he wants to bring his name into it. For shame. Seems odd he’d blow it up for what he’d consider back pocket change.

Who’s the lucky free agent that the Buccs pick up now?

Josh Gordon hasn’t done much for the Chiefs

That’s a strange one. Guerrero is an absolute con man and a snake oil merchant, but AB texts him looking for half his money back, Guerrero is very polite in his response and says that’s fine, and yet AB still goes on the offensive over it. Even the whole TB12 method and training program thing I’d be really wary of, but it is what it is. I’m not sure how any of that vindicates AB at all. Even his texts with Arians. There is fuck all vindicating AB in any of this.

Fournette back for playoffs… Playoff Lenny will see plenty of action. In him, Gronk and Evans they should have enough with plenty of other pieces chiming in… Godwin is a bigger loss.

Yeah, Perriman if he clicks is a good option too I suppose. Big if though

They’re fucked, serious contenders at full strength but they won’t do it with that attack

Defence wins championships bro. Overall Tampa ain’t where they were last year mentally… Way too many drops and cheap flags all year. Brady been forcing it at times also… They haven’t been getting the same pressure on QBs as they were last year either but then again, it was week 14 before it clicked for them last year and they were then savage during the playoffs… They’ll find a way to score if they have to. Will they stop teams from scoring is the much bigger question.

Brady won championships with just Gronk and Edleman… The greatest comeback of all time with just Edleman and Amendola…

They started pretty shit last year. Remember the controversy about Brady starting the season very slow and not connecting a pass deep for X many games. And there was a power struggle behind the scenes between him and the coach (you’d understand that better than me). They didn’t start playing well until Brady won that.

Remember when Romo was commentating on them losing a game mid-season and he said afterwards they looked great and they’d make the superbowl. Nobody took him seriously.

Brady might be throwing the odd pick but his yardage total through the air has been pretty good all year.

Only 8 games under 300yds is serious throwing

1 Like

They were firing on all cylinders come December and pretty much had a clean bill of health with their key men from December straight through the playoffs.

That isn’t the case this year

1 Like

Who do we see winning it out at this stage?

Something about the Rams, Bills & Cardinals doesn’t appeal.

Cowboys can’t protect Dak when the going gets tough.

Are the Chiefs getting it altogether at just the right time?

Could the Bengals do something via Playoffs?

Are the Titans capable without Henry & with Tannenhill at QB?

Is it wide open or are we looking at Chiefs & Buccs SB again?

Henry is back, practised yesterday.

1 Like

Writing off belichek altogether? Will be fun times if we get the pats in the first round of the playoffs

He heard that my fantasy season is over.

I think the Packers are most likely to win but if o was a betting man I’d look at the 15/2 for Buffalo or 10-1 for Dallas

Josh Allen needs to put his body on the line to open everything up,