Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

What would you do? Sit there and take if from some fat cunt calling you a pussy. Yer man is lucky AB didnā€™t dawk him

:rollseyes:ā€¦

yeah, sure what AB is totally the way to handle the situation. If a coach questioned me on an injury, Iā€™d probably get the onfield doctor to look at it or go through the proper route to get it sorted. AB came off, told no one he was injured and sat on his hole. If he was injured, you tell someone you are injured and go into those stupid blue pop up tents they have and get it looked at and get medical advice. Iā€™ve already said Arians also has to take blame, but AB is more wrong in this case. If he was done for the game, he says it, not just sit there and then only say it when asked to go in and play.

Flip it the other way. You are the coach, you tell the team to go out and play and one of the biggest pricks on your team says he isnt going, he is injured. He hasnt said he is injured, just sits there and starts a fight with you. The player, in his first game back from suspension after forging a vaccination cert and making you look like a prick for defending him, who is already on a second chance due to his shit behaviour before, then starts mouthing off and says he is injured, but has not told anyone in the medical staff or has had it looked at. You dont think a coach would be entirely pissed off and tell him to fuck off for himself?

2 Likes

Arians shouldnā€™t have tried to cut his throat tho.

he was trying to carry out a medical procedure on him to help matters. AB just took it up wrong.

who said that? they knew he was injured they gave him an injection to get him through the game.

So this coach that took on AB knowing he was a lunatic and leaned on him to get him to the superbowl, used him up, knowing he was a lunatic, took chances on him after that, because he was useful, didnā€™t know he was a lunatic for a couple of minutes on the sideline? He stopped being useful for half a second. Done. Everyone knew AB was injured, he was missing games and practice in the lead up.

Again, some fat middle aged prick, telling an athlete who is in game mode that he is a pussy on the sideline is never going to end well

as I said, Arians is not without fault here. AB is an utter gobshite in this though. Iā€™d imagine Arians patience was just gone with him at this stage, and they were losing a game they should have been hammering their opponents in.

this isnā€™t how the internet works for fuck sake. your supposed to draw a battle line, you take Arians side, I take ABā€™s, bed down, throw a few fucks into it until I take off my top and walk away from the printer

2 Likes

Was this some random dude in the stands?

south park GIF

1 Like

Fellas are trying to defend Antonio fucking Brown??? Bahahahahahahaha

Everything else worthwhile is leaving California for Texas.

1 Like

Disgusting carry on from the Bucs and then they wheel out ā€œgood guy Tomā€ to pedal the mental health narrative after the game.

Tom Brady fanboys like @Gman & @Thomas_Brady have bought it hook, line and sinker then

2 Likes

Tomā€™s buddy Alex Guerrero probably force-fed ā€˜alternative medicineā€™ to AB.

Youā€™ve a serious hard on for Guerrero :grinning:

He was mean to sexy Jimmy G at Tomā€™s behest.

These baseless accusations donā€™t aid your case. Jimmy loves Tom and Tom loves Jimmy.

Tom took Bledsoeā€™s job and could see Jimmy was going to take his job so he locked him out of the training facility. Contrast to GOAT Rodgers who didnā€™t throw his toys out of the pram when they drafted Love and took him under his wing to prepare for an orderly succession.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Ok bro.