Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

What coach would want that headache? Dallas don’t need him. Greenbay already have one head case as their QB. It would do more harm than good… I’d say he’s done for good.

He is injured sure wasn’t that the whole point!

Gallup tore his acl so the cowboys a bit light on that front and regards the packers , brown could be just the kinda receiver rodgers would thrive with. I agree with you though it would be crazy to bring him into your setup

Apparently not as bad as he was suggesting, does need an ankle op but could postpone it until the off season.

Tough to call this year, Packers Chiefs Superbowl favored, but I have a feeling the Titans will get there. Pretty impressive the way they kept winning after Henry went down and didn’t rush him back so he should be well healed and rested. Their defense is the best in the league right now and largely injury free. I’m going with a Packers Titans SB with Packers to win.

This Ava Louise is worth a follow on Instagram, for both the AB story and general interest

1 Like

Rodgers has a tendency to be even more risk adverse in the playoffs, I can’t see past the chiefs myself

There’s a dour game or 2 in the Chiefs, I think they’ll get caught out somewhere. They couldn’t get the offence going in the 2nd half when the Bengals put it up to them last week.

Like @Tierneevin1979 I think the Titans are the value bet at 12/1 for the SB

No matter how well the Green Bay D play in the regular season they’ll find a way to give up 30-40 points in a crucial playoff game.

1 Like

Always on the D… In saying that, they’ve started giving up yards on the ground down the home stretch.

Think that list is before the Buccs game.

he should keep the defense off the field more so

1 Like

He should text the D to inspire them.

Jim Carrey Alrighty Then GIF by Ace Ventura

8 - shat the cacks

Yep he gave up a soft TD to Scotty Miller. What a chump.

I can’t see the Packers losing in a freezing Lambeau field to anyone, should get to the big game

Exactly… They’re exhausted from being on the field so much. Shur his own coach didn’t trust him in the redzone on 4th down last year. More or less threw in the towel as he knew Rodgers wouldn’t get it done.

2 Likes

the defense watching another 2 minute show off drive ending in a field goal with a couple big bombs to 'Te and are like fuck this cunt, would he not run it for a while

1 Like

Yourself and @Lazarus are always very quick to point out how Brady is being beaten by another QB… But when it comes to Rodgers it’s all on the D not making a stop. His coach Calling the wrong play…the weather didn’t suit him… his mother didn’t love him.