Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

she probably even likes Brady more

Thatā€™s a given, everyone does.

Anything on the offence?

scored 20, 21, 20, 22, 20, 31, 20 in those losses.

Thats not to say that he is responsible or anything, but at the same time, its not like any of those scores would be typical to win out and the defence certainly has a lot of blame to take as well. Two of those losses at home scoring 20.

3 Likes

Fuck off you with your logic and facts.

2 Likes

Brady has won multiple playoff games scoring twenty points or fewer as itā€™s a team sport.

You have to adjust for the era with Brady because he has played so long, do Rodgers v Brady from 2009 onwards

that has to be one of the worst stats put out there.

What are the combined stats for Rodgers and Brees worst wins? What are the stats for Bradys losses? Why is even Brady or Brees mentioned in here?

Rodgers has had a shit defence. No doubt. But you cant lay every loss on the defence. Much like you cant lay every win on the offence.

The one year that Rodgers won it the defense were the difference, several big stops and turnovers. Thatā€™s what wins these big games chaps

wow. so the only superbowl Rodgers won was because of his defence. This changes everythingā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m just saying pal, no need to get so snarky

no snarky bud, Iā€™m just shocked!

Iā€™m thinking of year long suspensions for both @Fran and @Gman here. Unsavoury scenes.

7 Likes

Youā€™re shocked that ā€œDefense wins championshipsā€, I thought that was widely known

@Gman has hurt my feelings here

1 Like

bills are going to come together on time for the playoffs, learn to stop the run, start running more effectively themselves and josh will lead us to the promised land in february

no I thought it was only some players that defence wins championships, but not Rodgers.

anyway, Iā€™ll leave it there, this is too vitriolic for a Friday morning. Apologies for any offence caused me aul pal

2 Likes

1 Like

Youā€™re getting ther pal. Defense has carried one man to 7 rings. Lesser defense has carried other QBs to one ring. :wink:

1 Like

has Brady ever had the weapons Brees and Rogers had? Bar Moss?

1 Like

Iā€™ve the Colts backed at 40/1 since early December. Current cash out value is already very profitable.

1 Like