Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

Its between Dallas Green Bay and the Chiefs, forget the rest

What is the story with Deshawn Watson actually?

I agree re Titansā€¦ If they get out in front they can kill the game with run, run, runā€¦ But theyā€™re not beating a good team. Bill tore em apart a few weeks back.

McVay is great on scheme, but his in-game management hasnā€™t been great. Recurring theme of getting off to great starts but not being able to adjust when the better coaches figure them out.

Vrabel is 2 and 1 vs Bill

Dallas :grin: OK guys so we can chalk those 3 teams straight off the list.

1 Like

He isā€¦ They had a great win in Tomā€™s last game but they only had to defend a broken down Edleman. Theyā€™re a solid but unspectacular team.

Like the Patā€™s for much of the last 2 decades. Winning isnā€™t done flashy, itā€™s done hard

But Tanners isnā€™t Tomā€¦it would be a great story but I donā€™t see it. Plus Iā€™d like to see Chiefs v Bengals go at it again in the AFC final.

The Bengals winning it out would be a remarkable story, would be great if they could do it a great team to watch.

2 Likes

I see it as the 9iners v Bengals Superbowl

1 Like

Theyā€™re definitely the neutralā€™s choice alright. That KC game was ridiculous. Even if Cincy needed about 8 plays and 3 penalties from inside the 5 to get it done.

1 Like

nobody is Brady. Derrick Henry has the ability to run over any scheme. Heā€™s moving it, Getting everyone up to the line, boom, Tannehill has a free throw downfield to a one on one.

The wife would fuck me out of the house.

Ravens completely snuffed him out in the very first game that mattered in last seasons play off and the Titans were at home. 40 yards on 18 carries he got.

He was rode for 17 games to get them there. Heā€™s had 7 week off now. Letā€™s see what happens

The good thing for them is theyve been able to run it with Foreman so they donā€™t have to ride Henry all night.

1 Like

He may well be back and not miss a beat but expecting him to be able to play at the same level straight away off a surgically repaired foot isnā€™t guaranteed by any means

Iā€™d love to see the 9ers go on a run. If they could round up a decent corner off the street, theyā€™d have a chance.

They left Breeland for the Cardinals to pick up sure, Shanahans biggest fault is his stubbornness. They always seem to have that ride who we started with philosophy though so upsetting player morale at this stsge of the season is risky. Moseley back will help shore things up as with JV out longterm he is the CB1.