Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

This loss will deal a huge blow to an Eagles team who were in very good form heading into this, they were missing plenty of starters but Christ conceding a 50 burger at home to a hated rival a week before play offs is a huge morale killer to say the least.

Its between Dallas and Green Bay for the Super Bowl

America’s Team are back

How did Minshew do last night? I think he will get an opportunity to start somewhere next season.

19 of 33 for 186yds, 2 TDs and one INT. I watched the forty minute package there, the back-up O line left him scrambling a fair bit, not one of his better outings

I don’t think he’ll get starting anywhere. He’ll be one of the top 5 backups. Draft capital often outweighs performance on the field. He was fucked when Jags got the #1 pick and drafted Mmmm Bop.

Let’s see what way the Watson musical chairs goes… I could see him potentially starting somewhere till a rookie gets settled.

I think he is a guy who can start as a placeholder or for a team in rebuild like Tyrod or a Ryan Fitzpatrick. He is definitely one of the 32 best QBs in the league. Is as good a second string as there is in the league, if your second string guy can get you a 2-2 record if your main man is out for a month then you can’t ask much more than that and Minshew would do that on most solid teams

What’s the forty minute package? Is this on Game Pass or via dodgy means?

GamePass yeah, it’s a good option to get a fuller look at a game

1 Like

I like the 10-15 minute YouTube highlights

1 Like

They are fierce handy. My first port of call on the internet on Friday, Monday and Tuesday mornings.

1 Like

Standard for Fangio. He’s made a fuck of his calls in the 4th quarter consistently.

1 Like

Is Jimmy G ready to go?? @Watchyourtoes calm down.

1 Like

Jimmy has removed his thumb from his hole and is good to go.

1 Like

San Fran by 3 …

Fangio shitcanned

Anthony Lynn expected to get shit canned as OC in Detroit. No real surprise

Called it

Good fit for Detroit?