Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

Well done mate.

Cheers bud

I doubt it, Goff will be starter there next year again and I’d say they will draft the long term QB in 2023 once they add more talent to the roster first.

Minshew in his early twenties?

Next year is his fourth in the league so 26 or so

Baker coming back in Cleveland next season. I’d assume his injuries were far more severe than reported which led to his poor form. Big year for him and Stefanski next year

Ahead of the curve as usual

1 Like

I assume Nagy and Zimmer are getting shit canned after todays game. Doubt there will be any other firings unless Pete Carroll and Seattle part ways.

Assume the Bears will make a play for Jim
Harbaugh seeing as he played there for a number of years and Fangio built that defence and had them motoring before going to Denver. Whether they would match the Raiders in money is the question.

If I’d to call it
Dan Quinn to the Broncos
Jim Caldwell to the Jags
Harbaugh to the Raiders
Bears will go for an offensive guy like Kellan Moore, Leftwitch, Hackett or Bienemy
Vikings will go for a culture builder and a rethread id guess

Denver fans have been calling it since week 2.

The Legion of Boom has made Carroll and Quinn a fortune, two inflexible dinosaurs still living off that three year stretch

I could see Paton making that hire and hoping they could convince Russell Wilson to team up with him.

I’d write nothing off with Denver though. At least Elway isn’t involved in the hiring process.

Kyle Shanahan as OC also helped. Whatever about scheme, Quinn is seen as a real players coach and a good motivator. If he has learned from his sacking in Atlanta he could well be a decent hire. If he wants to be Head coach and DC then it will probably go the same way.

Looks set up to be a vintage black monday. Nearly a quarter of all coaches in the cross hairs by my reckoning

Bizarre.

Are there ready made replacements lined up & ready to replace all these dud HC’s?

A load of OCs and DCs will get the step up.

That’s proven hugely successful recently

Fitting that TJ Watt ties the sack record with a sack as dirty as Strahan’s last one in his record year.

Taken off him. TFL

There could be a managerial merry-go-round as well as a few OC or DC promotions.

Jags putting a cat among the pigeons here