Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

I also donā€™t think that Flores has done that badly. He has a questionable QB on his second year, he lacks a really good physical RB, his best WR is a rookie, not the best rookie in the league. His TE is mid-table. Heā€™s finished the year with a winning record and beaten almost every team that heā€™d be expected to beat.

However, I know nothing about this strange foreign sport.

Ryan Pace gone with Nagy as well. New man still has to decide whether Fields is worth persevering with

Your hero Watson will decide a lot of things this off season. The sooner he pays off his victims the better it will be for the league. Flores and Watson to Broncos ā€¦

Sadly, itā€™s no surprise to anyone that Dr Brady endorses sexual violence for the sake of his sleeper franchise. For shame

Iā€™m against all forms of sexual violence that doesnā€™t enhance my sleeper team if that helps?

Man has to draw the line somewhere

An excellent fantasy summation in fairness. :grinning:
I think Tua will develop into a solid game manager QB, heā€™s a winner, Iā€™m convinced of it. He has a way to go but heā€™s only played about 20 games in the NFL,
Iā€™m surprised that they let. Flores go

On behalf of the Fin nation Iā€™d like to thank Coach Flores for his efforts

1 Like

Tuna will be canned.

1 Like

Quality rant from Ryan Clark here on the stone useless Joe Judge

2 Likes

Mon Guysā€¦ Wildcard predictions

Buffalo
Bengals
Chiefs

Bucs
Niners
Rams

Bengals
Patriots
Philly
Cowboys BANKER cc @Faldo
Chiefs
Cards

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2022/01/09/joe-judge-new-york-giants-embarrassment/

He gets fair annihilated here too

2 Likes

:flushed::flushed::flushed:

Shannon, Shannon, Shannonā€¦

Gettleman is gone

Giants are a sleeping Giant, big job for somebody there

Bengals
Bills
Bucs
Cowboys
Chiefs
Cards

Bengals
Bills

Buccs
Cowboys
Chiefs

Cardinals

@ me again and Iā€™ll cut you

1 Like

It could be the greatest weekend of football if all time, 4 of the games look locked in but you never know in football