Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

He made a fucking tool of himself twice running into the End Zone.

Heā€™s too pally with his roster to have proper respect or even a hint of fear from the players towards him imo to be winners

Il keep a close eye this time as I was completely unaware of Tiny Williams being out until the game started as he was questionable with the elbow but expected to go. Shanahan said in the post game that it was very close to him starting so hopefully extra weeks rest will help. Kwaun had covid so maybe he wasnā€™t fully recovered.

Kittle is drawing triple coverage the last two game which has opened up a new weapon in Jennings with the extra room, Aiyuk is playing great stuff too and Deebo is Deebo.

1 Like

I honestly couldnā€™t be happier with how the wild card seedings finished up as even taking off the biased glasses for a minute the Cowboys can be flaky and panic in knock out football, they have some outstanding talent but in tight games they tend to buckle, the 49ers have their flaws no more so than sloppy turnovers but they are gamey out and love a scrap.

If/when they get the run game going and open up the Shanahan RPO they are a match for any team left in it as they have the ability to scorch clock with long punishing drives, last nights third quarter a prime example.

2 Likes

All the best bro.

Iā€™ve a feeling that the Dallas D will cause Jimmy big problems.

1 Like

Flores fired in Miami

As expected, Nagy and Zimmer shit canned

Thought Flores might get another yearā€¦ A dreadful start fucked them. Tua has been poor thoā€¦ Is he being blamed for that or will Tua get moved on also?

A victim of his relative success the first two years raising expectations. They completely gutted the roster and rebuilt.

Iā€™d be snapping up Flores in a heartbeat if I was The Jags/Vikings/Broncoā€™s etc

2 Likes

They beat nobody on that 6 or 7 game winning streak only bad teams or back up QBs. Probably gave a false impression of where they were at.

Dallas will stuff San Fransisco btw

They were victims of the alphabet

2 Likes

GMs gone in Minnesota and Chicago as well.

If I were the Giants I would be shit canning Joe Judge and Gettleman and getting on the phone to Flores

3 Likes

Going off twitter it appears Flores lost a power struggle/rocked the boat too much with the front office and ownership.

Actually given the Patriots links in their front office, i assume the Texans will take swing at him.

id imagine thereā€™s a few more circling the drain that will go today or in the next few weeks

Fangio will surely get the road.

He already did, Saturday evening

2 Likes

fangio gone already, think it was friday

1 Like

thanks gents

If Fangio is that good a defensive coach then maybe he might suit the Vikings, who have really good weapons in offence already.
Or even the Jets.