Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

Ah that’s not true. When teams try and shut down Gronk they do. He’s had an average enough season imo.

Best yet to come probably

Think he has his seasons mixed up.

Just saw a stat on twitter - Ndamukong Suh has played for 14 seasons since he was drafted. He has started 191 out of 193 games in that time and never missed a game through injury. That is some iron man run considering he is a true three down DT played probably close to 800 snaps a season if not more

3 Likes

That’s unbelievable going…

Culley out in Houston. Tough on him as he was dealt a shit hand but not surprising. Expect them to go hard for Flores or McDaniels

Texans were surprisingly competetive this year. Many had them as a chance at 0&17 but the players generally fronted up for the coach. Cooks spat the dummy out but he’s a little fanny anyway.

1 Like

I dunno. They beat the jags and got a couple of upsets alright but took a lot of beatings too. It’s tough on him to be one and done but realistically he was a placeholder and they were going nowhere under him.

Cameron Jordan had played 172 straight games in 11 seasons before missing the game Vs the Jets due to Covid this season. Unreal going as well

1 Like

The Lions and Jets coaching at the senior bowl. I believe for the first time the GMs of both rosters were allowed to horse trade and swap players between the two. Interesting that the Lions went for Willis and Howell over the other candidates. John Dorset’s handy work I wonder?

An interesting mix of a run first QB, a poor man’s Baker and an unathletic guy with gawdy stats from an air raid offense.

Brian daboll mentioned a few times for the fins job.

You weren’t even allowed pick against the Texans in a Last Man Standing I was in as they were deemed too shit. Turns out they were easily the pick of the minnows this year. Culley better off away from that pathetic franchise he should find something

Trent Williams returns to practice :muscle:t6:

Massive.

Even him at 60% is better than most LTs in the league, a beast of a man.

They’re gonna destroy the cowboys.

Shannon has SKIUUUUUUP wound up to the last and tis only Thursday, he will be destroyed if dem boyz are beaten in Jerry world by the old enemy. @Bawny quietly confident, not like him and it has me worried.

1 Like

A lovely 50 yard field goal from Gould that veers in at the last ala Mason Crosby would have Skip seething.

1 Like