Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

Bills Pats will be a horrible game in horrible weather. Bills are practising indoors and Josh Allen has already come out saying keeping his feet warm is his top priority. Patriots are practicing outdoors, and had to do so on the stadium pitch as the practice fields were frozen. The Bills should win. I wouldnt count on it though.

Is Allen good in cold weather?

hes from wyoming

Josh Allen has a career 54.3 passer rating when the temperature is 32 degrees or colder
The Bills quarterback played his college ball at Wyoming and has spent his entire NFL career in Buffalo, so you’d think he’d know a thing or two about playing in frigid temperatures. In fact, it’s been the opposite, as he has completed just a tick above half of his pass attempts, averaging 5.6 yards per attempt with four touchdowns and seven interceptions. Of all the quarterbacks in the playoffs with at least 65 cold-weather dropbacks, Allen’s passer rating is by far the worst. Somehow, Buffalo is 3-1 in those games and will seek another victory Saturday night versus the Patriots with temperatures hovering around zero

that blurb above seems out of date. Either way, I wouldnt be counting on him.

I saw something on tweeter calling him out as poor in cold weather alright…

He’s from California living in the same area since his great grandfather emigrated there from Sweden in dickity 7. refusing offers of more playing time elsewhere by following the family mantra of ‘you bloom where you’re planted’ according to Wikipedia

1 Like

He isn’t good in warm weather

1 Like

drafted from wyoming

he played decent in the colts playoff game last year in buffalo. it was 34f, dunno what the wind chill was though

I’m sickened it’s the late game… I’ll stay up regardless but the little lady won’t be long up after I’ve put the head down.

4 Likes

He’s from Fresno, long hot summers and very little cold in winter not proper cold anyway. He wasn’t drafted after graduating high school and went the junior college route before eventually being picked up by Wyoming.

I’m fucking sick with nerves. I hope it goes well for Mac tonight…

Thanks buddy. Means a lot

8 Likes

I’ll plump for:

Bengals.
Bills (OT)
Rams
Chiefs
Cowboys
Bucs

1 Like

Was out of the country for a few days so only catching up with how the rest of the week 18 playoff permutations fared out. Unfortunately for Saints it was the Miami game that was the difference in the end. Down 22 players and not able to engineer a postponement was costly. Without Hill and Winston it may have been a 1 and done anyway. I’d give the season a C+. Need some WR talent badly along with a reliable TE. Some RB cover is also a must. I think it is fairly certain now Winston gets resigned. Probably a 3 year deal. I dont think he did enough to command anything big to tempt any other teams. He averaged less than 200 yards and was ranked 25th amongst ball protection but he seems to have respect of the locker room and may improve again. Any talk of Russell Wilson is a pipedream I’m afraid.

Great to hear you’re good mac. I hope mac jones gets smashed tonight

1 Like

I will go for:

Bengals
Bills
Bucs
Cowboys
Chiefs
Cardinals

Looking forward to it.

Raiders
Patriots