Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

The last time that the Bengals and Raiders met in the postseason was the game that Bo Jackson had his career ending injury
Bo was great

2 Likes

A really cool card, one of my favourites

What’s Mike Thomas story? Is he likely back or are bridges burned?

He might stay. I’m not sure is there any value in trading him at this point. He has done nothing since 2019. The way his contract is he’s not very expensive over the next few years. However he may want a move to a big market team in LA or somewhere and Payton could well be shot of him at this stage.

1 Like

These are the moments IPTV was made for

1 Like

Is there a decent alternative to sky for this, I can’t stand the cunts they have on as pundits. I can’t seem to find cbs on my IPTV

NFL game pass is around €30 for a six month subscription til end of July

1 Like

TSN1 in the Canadian channels (if you have them on your IPTV) are showing it.

Good man, sound

Go to the IPTV folder with NHL/NBA/NFL
It has game pass in there.

1 Like

What’s the story with that, just a feed from fox/cbs/ESPN and no pundits?

1 Like

Glad I’m not the only one. Reynolds and Gayle are dry shites. The ould lad from the Saskatchewan Roughriders dresses like a sex pest. Big Rob Ryan is the best of them

When you see the BBC/channel 4 coverage for the Superbowl you’d wonder how sky have managed to put out such a shit product

2 Likes

Yeah it’s the US network feed. it shows the pre game and half time shows from those networks as well.

A lot of nfl original content and docs available too if you want to watch a few football life docs or old hard knocks

1 Like

Fuck sake @Lazarus clear the pub and sign in ffs.

1 Like

Here we go…

Not a promising start for Bengals pass rush, Carr way too much time in the pocket.

1 Like

Very soft coverage from the Bengals. Scared of being beaten over the top.

That false start will help need to hold to 3pts here.

Did enough there.