Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

More touchdowns than incompletions

1 Like

Let the pats in for a garbage time td then get up the field for a Tyler bass FG for a 50 burger

Mother of God just up for work and missed this, shocking result.

Bust

Will it be Bengals vs Titans next weekend most likely? Bengals will need Hendrickson back fairly badly or the Titans will walk all over them

Titans are flaky as fuck.

Couple observations on the Bengals game.

1. Casey Hayward’s timeout call was magnificent. I don’t want to go on about the intangibles but you can’t measure football IQ at the combine. That was outstanding awareness when most DBs are focusing on their own alignment.

2. I’d like to see more fake spikes. The opposition are usually scrambling as much as the offense and hoping for the break. That 1st down after Waller’s big grab had me hoping. Carr would be too much of a fanny to do it. I hope we see a fake spike tomorrow.

2 Likes
2 Likes

So if we presume the Chiefs beat the steelers then in the AFC divisional games its Bengals@Titans and Bills@Chiefs?

The difference between those two QBs in the late game is night and day,
Allen is beginning to use his legs, Singletary coming into form, the run game is what will get them over the line.
Real contenders, you’ll win nothing with Mac Jones

:fishing_pole_and_fish:…

1 Like

This was the only thing holding them back the last 2 years, they had no run game whatsoever outside of Allen scrambling. They are primed to win the AFC now, anyone but those Chief wankers now from that side.

The Bills first score last night would remind you of playing someone AFK on Madden, Patriots players just stood there!

1 Like

The 9ers knew!

I was fully expecting the Bills to win but that was farcical. What adjustments were made from the last game? No pressure, bullied on both sides of the ball and just very poorly coached. Not one punt???

Bill built it so Mac could be minded year one and his D would make the difference…But they’ve been poor since the cold weather. Time for Hightower, Van Noy, Collins, McCourtey to move on. Absolutely brilliant players who’ve done it all but it’s time. I’d seriously question baby Belichick tho, they were way off on the basics , that comes down to coaching. Imagine a QB getting 10 seconds to stroll around the place in the redzone… Shocking. How many times has Allen faced the same looks now? It was a stroll in the park…

Mac actually played well last night , I wouldn’t put that first int on him. It was a tremendous defensive play but Agholor has to come back and make a play on that. He made some nice throws and extended plays … Any plan they had went out the window early and when you’re being physically bullied there isn’t much your QB can do about it. He deffo hit a rookie wall down the stretch but a decent season overall… Year 2 is always the real tell on a QB. They’ve gone all in on the pieces around him tho so I’m not sure it will improve too much.

Serious rebuild in D needed now. Young , fast players needed. Particularly at linebacker.

Brady’s legacy went up another notch last night.

2 Likes

Really? I don’t think there is anyone there at WR/TE that would walk into another team

It was a great throw for Agholor, and the receiver did nothing wrong, it was right in the bucket, brilliant interception.

I said all along, Allen’s legs are key to Bills chances, he can mind himself regular season but he needs to put it all on the line now, his arm is as good as what’s there,
Jones is a reasonably safe pair of hands, but I don’t see him making a huge leap, Patriots with Bill will remain competitive but I don’t think he’s the answer, don’t take it personally

They were all paid big money… Henry had a decent year. But overall, it’s not a dynamic Offense. Bill doesn’t go in for that. He goes for workman like and his D will bail them out…

There’s still a little bit of cap left tho, they’re not totally over extended.

Yeah that’s the one thing I’d disagree with too. There is nothing there. Kendrick Bourne, an undrafted wr from the niners being the best last night. And who else? Myers, undrafted receiver. Nkeal Harry was active but I don’t know did he even get on the field last night. A huge bust. Agholor is and always was shite. They have fuck all receivers of any note. 2 journey men tight ends, one ok, one useless. The running backs are good, Harris and Stevenson will be a good pair. I expect Bill to cut them or trade them or something mental.

The defence was gash last night. Really horrible.

What’d be the main difference in these quarterbacks here that would separate one from the other?