Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

I donā€™t know what youā€™re asking me? Who are they?

Iā€™m asking would you see a notable difference between 2 qbs based on their production

Iā€™m not saying heā€™s the answerā€¦ But youā€™re statement is really stupid. Itā€™s year 1 with an average offense. Allen was brain dead his first couple of years , maturity and going out gettng him players like Diggs , Sanders etcā€¦ give Mac a couple of years at least.

Give me the guy on the bottom all day long.

2 Likes

But yeah, fair point.

The patriots were never convincing this year. Made the most of the soft underbelly of their schedule to reach the playoffs. Nothing outstanding about them. No big statement performances, just did enough to stay relevant. As you say the whole intent this year was to get Mac into the team and playing. Without getting him or his confidence crushed as we see happen so many young QBs. Very limited play book used by the Patriots all season long so as not to ask too much of him.
Iā€™ll wait until the end of year two or three to see how he goes. There are plenty of teams who are in a sticky situation with their current QB. Giants, Browns, Dolphins for instance in my opinion.

2 Likes

Allenā€™s improvement was unprecedented Iā€™d say, thereā€™s very few will ever step up like that.

Itā€™s just an opinion of what Iā€™ve seen, I have no truck with the Patriots :grinning:

All the loyal Pats supporters in Ireland can take solace in the fact that they are also Buccs supporters

3 Likes

Your opinions are like arseholes.

They stink.

You must be tired.

Yeah itā€™s way too early to call itā€¦ Heā€™s not Tua or Lawrence bad. We wonā€™t know how good he is for another year or two. Easily had the best year if any rookie QB tho.

Iā€™ll be grand if I can get rid of the wife and kids for a couple of hours :grinning:

1 Like

Just makes your notion of Tua being good and now Mac is not franchise material more farcical.

This may sound like aftertiming but left handed QBs donā€™t work. I read something about the way the ball spins, receivers struggle to adapt. Could be bollix mind you.

Iā€™d give Lawrence more time too. He showed up well against what was a good Colts defence in a game that the Colts had to win. He had yhat utter clownshoe Urban Meyer over him for his rookie year, fair difference there between him and BB. If he gets a good coach in this year, with a good backfield already there and stock up on wrs, he has time to turn it around.

1 Like

At least heā€™s not blaming the refs for once, itā€™s a kind of progress

Yeah they flattered to deceive mid season. They had their opportunities to lock down the #1 seed when it was there for the taking and failed. They looked like a tired team by the end of the regular season.

Lot of miles on some key defensive players.

Your hex On us has been noted and wonā€™t be forgotten.

Yeah I said as much to you when they were no1 seed and riding high. I never expected them to contend this year. But all in all, a decent first season for Jones but an awful end to the team with that hammering

Weā€™re not all experts like yourself,

1 Like