Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

Nothing will excite the forum more than a bills super bowl win so.

2 Likes

I think Iā€™ll read this and all previous threads on NFL back so I can stick it to a few lads.

Thereā€™s about 10 top class QBs in the league at the moment in my opinion, guys that can make a real difference over a replacement, if you strike lucky on something like that in the draft youā€™re set. The other 20 or so starting QBs are only placeholders
I donā€™t think Mac will ever reach the first group.
I think Trevor Lawrence will and Iā€™d give Tua a chance.

No one said Brady would be anything either and heā€™s the greatest to ever do it. Youā€™d have had him shit cannedā€¦ Thereā€™s no one arguing thst Mac will be anything. Just saying itā€™s bizarre to write him off after 1 season. Very bizarre.

Allen had the type of first season youā€™d expect from a rookie QB probably better to be honest finishing the season with a 5-6 record. He went 10-6 the following season, hardly that poor.

1 Like

He lost to Houston in the playoffs.

No, Brady did remarkably well as a rookie.
This is not a discussion about draft capital, this has now developed into me explaining exactly what I mean when I type the word ā€˜improvementā€™.

I dunno :man_shrugging:

I accept your surrender.

Allen is very good, but itā€™s hardly a surprise. A lot of analysts expected him to go at no.1 in the draft.

Allen was a joke figure amongst the hipster draft analysts. The narrative being he was only rated because he was a tall white quarterback with big hands who looked good in shorts. His completion percentage was held against him.

Got to admire the honesty though

1 Like

I thought it at the time it looked like he was throwing it away but I didnā€™t want to piss on @Lazarus thoughts on being the best TD ever and me being a moany patriots cunt.

4 Likes

:rofl:

Fournette a big loss for Tampa. Gio will surely run one in?

1 Like

Keyshawn Vaughan was written off far too quickly, all he needed was a chance, he has something about him

If Gio gets one ( which I doubt as Vaughn is ahead of him Iā€™d imagine ) then it will be receiving surely?

Yes.

Are you sleep typing now?

Im good broā€¦ Adrenaline kicking in for my beloved Tampa now

1 Like

It will be his greatest achievement yet if he can steer this roster to the summit again. #ibelievehecan

7 hours of commercial filled footballā€¦ā€¦starts now