Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

Give Allen Kelce & Hill and Mahomes Diggs & Knoxā€¦

At the moment Allen is playing much better. If you were asking who to pick to build a franchise around, Iā€™d take Mahomes. I think heā€™ll come back good again.

2 Likes

Tough oneā€¦ But it highlights the thing thatā€™s often overlooked, a good OL. Chiefs have gone backwards while the Bills have been good. Allenā€™s size while running is something else tho.

Mahomes is deceptively big too

Mahomes was a star the moment he started, Allen was being talked of as a dud, along Drew Lock lines. That was the point I made, itā€™s why I mentioned improvement. His completion % was raised by an unprecedented (almost/maybe) amount.

Weā€™ll have to wait and see if Allen can deliver now. You lads watching the 5 minutes highlights may not have seen how septic the Pats D was last night. Thatā€™s not to take anything away from him but Tim Tebow would have hung 30 points up on the Pats last night.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be honest, I never thought Iā€™d have to defend myself against an accusation of listening to NFL podcasts :grinning:

Itā€™s the kind of thing that most people would take on good faith if you said you didnā€™t, itā€™s like itā€™s something to be ashamed of?

1 Like

Excuse GIF by MOODMAN

Arise the Top Turd on the board -Harry :sweat_smile:the only one who didnā€™t use financial doping to get to the grand final.

Address me by my proper title you bollocksā€¦.

Former Turd Champion!

Go shit in your hat.

Excuse me Sir. Mr Previously polished Turd !

1 Like

Shur apparently the Turds are only involved in a Tard League. :man_shrugging:

Any league where the winner has to pay for tips to get an edge is ultra competitive

He can join the big dicks next year now.

He wasnā€™t, he wasnā€™t even the first QB picked in the draft (10 overall) he spent his rookie season on the bench behind Smith.

1 Like

I donā€™t think weā€™re on the same page here.

So once more, my point is that Josh Allen improved massively as a player from his early days as a starter in the NFL. Mahomes threw for 5000 yards in his first season as a starter

And what has helped Allen to improve? Building a team around him and putting in top players who can get openā€¦ His reading of Ds and decision making have all vastly improved also but that only comes with time. Which makes writing off Jones after one year a very bizarre call. You may be right but you canā€™t afford one player one thing and not the other. Iā€™ll hold off till the end of next year at least before I want Mac MURDERED.

My opinion seems to be taken very seriously. What did I even say?
Have you ever said similar with a similar body of evidence? Sure I havenā€™t a fucking clue :grinning:

You made a comment on the internet. You better defend it.

I said a few months ago that Iā€™d leave the forum if the Bills win the SB. I still stand by that call. I can see San Fran or Tampa murdering Allen.