Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

Fuck that, I’m not staying up for the game*

*could head to bed the same time as the smallie, set the alarm for 2:30, get the second half.

Great entertainment :grinning: @Watchyourtoes

1 Like

I think Jensen will play. He came back in the game the last day and is as tough as nails. Not so sure about Wirfs but he would be a huge loss. Bucs will likely use Gronk the way they defended Chase Young last year and have him on blocking duty for much of the game to shore up that offensive line. 49ers play the Rams with so much success with an expansive running game and Bucs will lean heavily on ground attack and lots of screens to Bernard and Fournette. A lot of what the 9ers are doing now with Deebo Samuel stemmed of course from injuries at RB but also to counteract what Rams were doing on defense. With a banged up Offensive line the last thing Bucs want or need is those tackles and guards standing up and dropping back 30 times a game. It will be intriguing to watch but you would have to slightly favour the Rams but big road game on a short week and travelling across country West coast to East, after a big win leaves them vulnerable too.

1 Like

I’d say that’s why Arians left Brady out there to get time with some of his WRs… Miller, Taylor, Perriman - The good news is Barrett, JPP, David all got a game under their belt after time out. They’ll be coming for Stafford hard. They’re poor at Corner tho, very poor. Brady already getting a look at the Rams this year a big plus too… But the Rams are in a better place , only McVay can fuck it :smiley:

2 evenly matched teams. Often comes down to the head coaches and here, it’s advantage Tampa with Brady>McVay.

2 Likes

If coach Brady has playoff Lenny back motoring he has a shot. He’ll need a full strength OL.

ok guys,

get your picks up

bills, Rams, packers and bengals

Bills
Rams
Niners
Titans

The Buccs and Niners will need big players cleared to win. I’ll edit this accordingly but for now…

Chiefs
Buccs
Niners
Titans

Chiefs

Buccs

Green Bay

Titans

Bengals
Packers BANKER
Buccs
Chiefs
:sunglasses:

Bengals
Packers
Buccs
Bills

Snow forecast for Green Bay Saturday, the spice boys won’t like that

Bengals, Packers, Rams, Chiefs

fitzmagic was with the bills mafia on saturday :smiley:

1 Like
1 Like

Titans
Packers
Rams
Chiefs

Bringing the :fire: to the frozen tundra this weekend, biggest underdog on the schedule wouldn’t want it any other way.

On the schedule yes but shorter price than both Titans and Bengals in some places to win whole thing.

I think 2/1 is great price for SF personally. I think they are 6/4 shots and no worse. Conditions will minimise Jimmy’s role somewhat which is a good thing. Good rushing options will keep ball and keep Aaron off field too.

1 Like

21/10 with Powers, there is never any disguising the Niners gameplan going into games, pound out the run and scorch clock with well worked schemes keep the 3rd downs manageable for the pass limiting Jimmy to the game manager role.

Defense four man pass rush with a deep DL group, excellent LB corps(if healthy) and a spare man to cover the secondary normally a second free safety. In play off football they are as tough a team to beat as any of the rest, a gruelling SB path mind it would take an outstanding run of the table.

1 Like

Is Jimmy in danger of not being available this weekend?