Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

Be interesting to see what shape they’ll be in next week. If Deebo and/or Kittle are actually injured they’re in bother.

How badly hurt is both himself and Kittle though? Fucking hell that was gutsy Demeco Ryans played a flawless game after the first Packer drive.

Bengals are the team hitting top form at just the right time

The lads will be fine. No ice baths needed tonight anyway.

Good news for the 9ers is their SB run now goes through warm weather venues.

1 Like

If the Rams beat a banged up Buccs tomorrow the path is back to back games in Sofi which is the Niners second home.

1 Like

A gripping game. To my untrained eye the 9ers were a bit fortunate but Packers ran out of ideas with the ball. A noble sport.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard. Have you landed on a favourite team yet? You might need to spot a neutral stance for the 2022 season before nailing your colours for 2023.

1 Like

Two down, two to go.

cc @RaymondCrotty They will always battle even when getting beat everywhere they bend but dont break.

I Love You Movie GIF by Rocky

1 Like

One of the great defensive displays in my time watching them.

1 Like

They were indeed very fortunate. The big decisions went their way also. Not too many Superbowls won based off special teams play but you can see why they lean on that

Mosy lads on here have 2 or 3 teams in fairness

We have one of the worst special teams in the league, Rodgers bottled it against his childhood team when it mattered again.

@Tierneevin1979 @Biff_Egan @Locke

3 Likes

Not really. I have a provisional soft spot for the Bills however.

2 Likes

@RaymondCrotty is a 49rs fan. Welcome aboard mate!

1 Like

Fair play for all those in our time zone for staying up last night. For those of us who didn’t, highlights are here.

Go 9ers!!

4 Likes

Im absolutely bolloxed here with a 12 hour to sit through, the adrenalin has worn off now il deffo need a snakey nap.

3 Likes

You’ve got admirable commitment to the cause.

Do SF become the top seeds now after beating GB?

1 Like