Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

The titans should get Rodgers.

Nope we are road warriors running the table, away to the winner of the Rams and Buccs who are playing tonight!

1 Like

And weā€™ll wear white too v Cincinnati in the Super Bowl like all those years ago :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Rodgers let down by his defence once again I see. He had the ball with 5 minutes left but never touched it again. He can never catch a break can he? Wheres that graph updated to show its always the defence fault?

4 Likes

Donā€™t end up with the Bears like I did. I only really take an interest in it when it gets down to the business end in January, but following the Bears guarantees more sporting misery than following Tottenham.

Iā€™m only going off the highlights but harsh to say the GB D didnā€™t do their job. Jimmy G must have been put down at least four times.

Double Macchiato.

1 Like

The game was won on special teams, Rodgers had every oppurtunity to win that game if he was good enough but he was outplayed by an outstanding defense who hassled and harried him for nearly every snap after their opening drive. No excuses for him the Packers D more than did their part but overall the Niners won 2 out of the 3 phases.

2 Likes

Nah, it has to be the defence fault. Whenever Rodgers looses itā€™s not on him ever, itā€™s the defence. I mean, the niners scored 13 points? Howā€™s Rodgers supposed to be expected to score more than that. Definitely on the defence, Rodgers undisputed :goat:

3 Likes

Drive near the end, they were 2nd and 11 and he over throws a handy one to Adams out right and then gets sacked in 3rd and 11. That was the game thereā€¦ His throws were off all night, even a few he converted were not great but his receiver made great catches. Think he had six 3 and outs.

At home again in the cold against a warm weather teamā€¦ Heā€™s just not that good.

Nope, not having it. Special teams let him down. Heā€™d have won otherwise.

Iā€™m blue in the face from telling fellas heā€™s a bumā€¦ The laugh I got with all the usual lads saying Greenbay would win it out :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:ā€¦ god helpus, they fall for it every year

Sign in @Whatever1973

Buffalo Bills Football GIF by Pepsi

1 Like

Went to bed last night safe in the knowledge GB had it in the bag

1 Like

Great result for the Lions last night. Throw Rogan surely leaves and Big Dan gets a 4th placed schedule with half his the games against teams with new HCs. The NFC North belongs to MCDC going forward

Average price of a Super bowl ticket is over 10 grand :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

1 Like

I fell asleep when Green Bay were on the 49ers 20 yard line with about 6 mins left and winning 7-3 . Had giving up on them to my shame. Woke up when it was over and couldnā€™t believe that San Fran had won, I actually thought I was dreaming. Hup the 49ers

4 Likes