Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

Who is your guy?

Quinn I think but with a QB whisperer OC.

EDIT. Fuck it I’ve thought about it. They’ve had no luck with defensive guys. Give it to O’Connell.

I was thinking last night with them 14 points down in the 4th quarter that if anyone can do it, it was him, and he did. Now he had a lot of help from his defense (and a Rams clusterfuck) but you just know it’s coming.

2 Likes

Ben Mcadoo is the new OC in Carolina. I am starting to think that Matt Rhule isn’t the head coach I thought he was this time last year

Ooooft…

1 Like

This guy fucks

McAdoo about nothing

Lovely throwaway cut at the QB in Green Bay :grin:

1 Like

Lombardi (on the GM Shuffle – cc @RaymondCrotty ) really questioned why the Bills didn’t go for a squib kick on the kickoff, that could’ve chewed another few seconds off the clock. In true aftertiming, I asked the same question aloud whilst watching the game.

1 Like

I’m not sure Buffalo were guarding the sidelines Trav, but good hustle.

Gronk surely goes if Tom says he’s done

I listened to this @Chucks_Nwoko. Is a squib kick a kick that is essentially a daisy cutter? Why would this have consumed more time than a regular kick off that did not go dead? Does the time that the ball is in the air not count? A most enjoyable listen by the way so thank you. Yours in ignorance.

Correct, time doesn’t start ticking until ball is caught. By kicking it out KC start on the 25 yard line with no time consumed by kick-off. A daisy cutter forces them to catch because the kicking team could ground it closer to the goalline, pushing KC back towards their own endzone.

1 Like

It would be a live ball, assuming it goes 10 yards, so the kicking team would get possession if they downed it. Even more of an imperative on KC to touch it and loose a few seconds.

A sizable portion of the LA population follow the Raiders or 49ers I was reading recently.
The Rams and Chargers will never be the Lakers or Dodgers

1 Like