Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

1 Like

Was just coming in to post this. Cheers.

Be interesting to see if they retain the interest in Rodgers despite his descent in seeming madness. The outlook will probably be that the roster is more or less set and they can deal away the picks to get Rodgers and draft a speculative QB further down the draft and do the same next season.

Eberflous gets the Bears job

Dan Quinn has informed the Cowboys he isn’t leaving

Big Ben has made it official today.

Hell of a QB on his day…will they make moves to draft or trade for a QB or go with Mutton head Rudolph?

1 Like

That’s nuts. Fangio is one of the best DCs around but he is no head coach.

Seems to be talk of seeing is he amenable to coming in as DC and being paired with a young HC like Leftwitch

4 Likes

Eeek … Will he make the HOF with that in the shadows?

First ballot

3 Likes

The woke mob will see about that…

A slam dunk I’d say. Two superbowls, stats up there with any HOF’er. Never had a losing season and a streak like the below

1 Like

Doubtful given Ray Lewis made it.

But they can now bring off field stuff into it. He walks in but it will be interesting if the woke mob does start rowing in, will it affect future candidates…

The sound is a little out of sync but Shady McCoy and the boys be preaching about Brady.

1 Like

Our boy Lombardi had a nice little cut at Coach Payton today. Suggested he had maxed out the credit card and leaving the bill for someone else to pick up.

@Lazarus are we all in on the Chiefs?

Sadly Tomás is onto something here. You can’t win an Oscar now if your movie doesn’t tick inclusivity boxes. Official policy

I have a few more spreadsheets to update yet on chiefs/Bengals but I I do know this. The San Francisco 49ers are the bet of the year on Sunday. Everything is pointing to a comfortable win here for Jimmy G and his boys

6 Likes