Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

If Mahomes hadnā€™t a bad foot and half an o line in the play offs last year we would be looking at 3 in a row.

He is something else

3 Likes

A lot of that is on his OLine in fairness.

Youā€™re a great man to make excuses for QBs not named Tom Brady.

2 Likes

I never thought Iā€™d see one as good as Rodgers ever again. Lets see what Burrow can do now too, that last drive was more like it

Whatā€™s the story with Mahomes not starting too many games in college? What idiot coach didnā€™t start the greatest American footballer of his generation?

He played plenty in college I thought? Just didnā€™t win that many games. Put up big scores and numbers though

Arrowhead Stadium is a great venue. Probably the best stadium in the US. Vibes of a 1980s Serie A venue about it.

The racism?

Here we go with the Indian chantsā€¦ Scum bags

That would be a 2020s Serie A venue.

1 Like

Mate this 8pm kick off really shouldnā€™t be allowed as it clashes with nap time and all that entails. Iā€™ll have to write a strongly worded letter to the commissioner during the off season.

Iā€™ll be called up in about 3 minutes as sheā€™s not settling and wants to hear daddy sing twinkle twinkle

OK, I was just reading up on it there. He wasnā€™t starter for his first year but by his 3rd year he was the national leader, broke a few records. Texas Tech.

He was mentored by the great Alex Smith in his first year in the League. That was the making of him

1 Like

Bengals look in bother. Could do with keeping it to 3 here.

Correct, coached by the great Kliff Kingsbury. That Texas tech team got in a lot of shoot outs which they invariably seemed to lose.

Think there was a famous one against Oklahoma powered by Baker Mayfield that had like 125 points

Kelce in single coverage isnā€™t working

Iā€™d say both of the Kelce brothers have a fair shot of being Hall Of Famers

What do the Bengals need in the off season to get better? They have a better profile than most but this step up in class has proved well beyond them

That was a record breaking game as far as i can tell. There was also a game were the offence scored over 700 yards, but less than 100 of them were rushing. Says wikipedia.