Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

Offensive line and another defensive play maker or two. They fairly nailed it last off season

2 Likes

Have there ever been a pair of HOF brothers? I’m trying to think of any here.

I could see Denver bringing him back if they have the balls to draft Pickett.

They have to take Kelce away from him.

Lack of aggression from Bengals in both sides

Anything to do with baseball I wonder? I know that was his first love as a kid and his auld lad was a pro

Game back on

Too much time on clock. Chiefs will score another TD before the half

Great block by a great player in Chase. Can do it all.

Bruce Matthews an uncle of Clay (gb) and Clay senior?
Bruce definitely had a hof career anyway. I’m sure Eli might sneak in sometime too?

The only other ones I can think of being close is the twins Ronda and Tiki. Tiki would have joined Ronda had he played a few more years .

Pity Bills didn’t do that last week.

Good aul Eli Apple is always good for a PI call

And then he goes and totally redeems himself.

Surprised Mahomes would have thrown that ball.

Bengals will win this.

I’m watching the cbs feed on game pass. I’ve never seen a half time show like it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

They have the five guys down on the sideline standing about 2 metres back from the half time entertainment speakers which is blaring out some rap act. They are completely inaudible due to it - they can’t even hear each other in the ear pieces

1 Like

This literally went on for 10 minutes

3 Likes

The chiefs really sorted their OLine and defense as the season went on. Very impressive.
Bengals haven’t been near aggressive enough. You can talk about missed flags but for championship game you got to play hard. They have to take Kelce away for a start. Jam the shit out of Tyreek and Harman on the line.

Let’s go Bengals

Refs keeping the flags in their pockets in fairness to them