Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

Wouldn’t have been an unpopular take at the time, at 32 he was ranked above his station as a redshirt rookie

Haven’t really followed this… Did Bill give Flores his blessings to belt away with the texts? Or has Flores put Bill in a tight spot?

Bill was telling Brian he was looking good to get the gig. No real issue if he was texting the correct Brian

I think he’ll get a nice payout, but yeah…way to burn every bridge in town.

1 Like

He was fucked over by the Dolphins tbf

Drew Lock at 13 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It was a show. Flores has landed a golden goose here via Belichicks stupidity

Giants wanted Daboll, stupid sideshow really.
Flores probably doing himself no favours, his treatment of Tua has left a sour taste with me

The easy defence is that Bill doesn’t work for or speak for either the Bills or the Giants so it’s his own opinion.

Easy but his texts scream he was being consulted or knew what way they were leaning decisions wise.

I assume Flores will be a college HC this time next year

Takes the NFL 6 months to investigate deflategate but can say within 2 hours of Flores lawsuit issuing that it’s baseless

1 Like

They would surely need any information (texts or otherwise) that was shared with him to claim that.
Otherwise it’s just Bill over egging it thinking he was talking to Brian Dabol.

Everyone knows there was nothing in deflate gate other than Brady telling Goodell to fuck off.

Flores made the mistake of not destroying his phone.

Very silly.

1 Like

Well Brady gonr from the nfl now and good ella is still commissioning so we know who won thar in the long run

@Mac

1 Like

Savage. I was planning a trip to NO next season to take a game in. Bengals and Rams both visiting

1 Like

Mashing your keypad in your rush to diss Brady.
Frustrated Keyboard GIF

3 Likes