He’s after hurting his hand there as well. That’ll be it for the Rams season

Somehow the Cardinals have another game to OT

They should have had another shot at it. Not Kliff’s fault either

Lols

Fuck the Cardinals & Rams

Kyler ballsed that

Stafford is the biggest fraud in sports

Jets v Cowboys Superbowl

Eagles, Giants and Cowboys in the same division - can they all make the playoffs? Can you have 2 wildcards from the same division?

5-0.

I hate that soft defense/defence when defending a lead. I think I’d be a better defensive coordinator than Jonathan Gannon (cc @Raylan).

Great last offensive drive by Hurts after they levelled it. The third down completion to Goedert when they were blitzing was excellent.

Hurts a shoo-in for MVP.

Yes.

1 Like

Hard to see past the Giants

2 Likes

BTW they should have included Geno Smith to Tyler Lockett in their top 5 plays of the day

Mudderagawd the injuries.

NFC East

The rest

The Eagles could be building a dynasty. They’ve 2 first round picks next year, and their extra pick is coming from the Saints, so it will probably be high. Then the year after that they’ve 2 2nd round picks.

Yet again the Ravens explode out of the traps at home on both sides of the ball forcing multiple 3 and outs and putting together scoring drives to take a 10-0 lead and then … splutter time and it’s 10-10 at the half. They are playing like a 100M sprinter competing in a 400M race.

Harbaugh has to challenge the spot there was clearly a 1st down to set up 1st and goal and they take a FG.

:ronnyroar: