Super Bowl LVII -The arduous advance to Arizona

They will probably want the Bills to eat a bit of that cap hit too. Might not come to fruition. Just read there are 4-6 teams interested in a trade. If I were to guess I’d say Rams, Seahawks, 49ers and Broncos. 49ers would probably be best fit for McCaffrey. Went to Stanford and 49ers system might suit him best.

Imagine the poor cunt ending up at the Broncos…

1 Like

Could you imagine Deebo & a fit CMC lining up next to each other in the backfield, yikes.

His head would be wrecked listening to that corny Russell “lets ride” Wilson.

That would be a sight alright. 9ers have a growing injury list and probably feel they’ve to add something on offence to help Jimmy G and keep other teams off the field. They have already lost faith in Mason it seems.

The niners love their crocked running backs so he could be a great fit there

Denver traded two 1sts and 2nds for Wilson, and after 5 games he looks completely cooked. They would be mental to trade any more picks, not least for a RB.

1 Like

Robby Anderson would be a nice pick up for someone like the Packers.

I think Brian Burns is the real prize if they have a fire sale

I doubt they trade him given he is still on his rookie deal plus the 5th year option. Himself and Chinn are real building blocks for whoever takes over.

Burns would be great pick up for any contender

Flashback to 2020 when they went to NY for 2 weeks and came back with a handicap pass on the front section of the plane.

Romeo says NO

Raiders 14 zip up here

Viva Las Vegas!
These tomahawk cunts need to be obliterated on behalf of every indigenous person who ever lived.

Shocking call there

Ridiculous

Chiefs fans are fuming but fuck em, wankers.

Game on Ger