Super Bowl LVII -The arduous advance to Arizona

Dun dun dun

They want rid of him and who could blame them, the man is carrying a stone in excess weight at the minute.

Even subway pulled his signature sandwich.

Anytime Shefter or Rappaport come out with a propaganda post like the tweet above, you know things are bad

Brett rypien any relation to mark rypien?

Nephew

1 Like

The Jets will be Rypien him a new arsehole tomorrow night thatā€™s all I know.

1 Like

Mike Evans :rofl:

Iā€™d say Tyler Boyd might be the most under-rated WR in the league. Didnā€™t drop a pass all last year until the SB, IIRC.

1 Like

He is. Heā€™s had at least 2-3 1000 yard seasons and nothing said about him. Chase and Higgins get the limelight but his consistency is ridiculous

Falcons run of covering the spread looks to be done

The occasion of the SB got to him a little I think. Overall the Bengals might have the best WR crew in the league. In fact yes, they do - Chase going long, Boyd in the slot and then Higgins when you double-mark Chase.

Edit - and Burrows to find them and Mixon to run.

Edit edit - Iā€™d love to see them work on their O-line, for the sake of Burrows health if nothing else. I saw a statistic there that Brady has only been sacked something like 6 times this season - it seems sometimes like Burrows gets that a game.

1 Like

Matty Ice having a meltdown day. Theyā€™ll probably still get back into this somehow

Fournette had two gos at 1 yard and nada

Washed. He dived down before the 1st down marker.

Theyā€™re in all kinds of botherā€¦ Godwin looks shite too.

CMC was obviously holding the Panthers back

Tom Brady down 2 TDs to some guy called PJ Walker after losing to Mitch Trubisky last week

Dumb Lions

2 Likes

BDC is seething

Is Tom done?