Super Bowl LVII -The arduous advance to Arizona

Fournette resigns with the Buccs, 3y, $21m. Tom has a decent set of weapons again this year.

Stupid money

Wentz is the definition of anxiety on the field. I’m happy enough, Ryan will be solid for a couple of years.

Hill possibly on his way out of Kansas.

Jets and Dolphins with permission to talk to him. Money aside, they’d be terrible moves for him wouldn’t they?

The Jets definitely would anyway, gonna get serious money. Massive blow for the Chiefs Kelce isn’t getting any younger and is going to get all the attention now.

Being the highest paid WR in the game but having to play for the Jets…I don’t know

I’m not sure if it’s the same old Jets that we’re gonna see in coming years, I’ve a feeling they’re starting to turn it around. An elite receiver and separation expert like Hill would be brilliant for Wilson, he started showing something towards the end of last season. He won’t win anything there but he could be part of a renaissance in New York

Tua got himself a whole load of new weapons, now he just needs to figure out how to throw the ball more than 20 yards

Absolutely no excuses for Tua now. I’m delighted that Hill is out of the division, but Jesus, his deep threat won’t half be wasted.

1 Like

Hill and Waddle :skull:

Why?

Salary, Disciplinary or Contract issues?

Mahomes will be livid you’d imagine.

There has never been a better off season in any sport ever,
It’s one thing after another, brilliant.

Miami are a serious threat now, that offence is stacked all over.

Jameson Williams probably the best replacement for Hill from this year’s draft class.

There’s been little talk of any off the field drama with Tyreek but you’d have to wonder. Strange to see Chiefs moving on from a key piece of a win now team.

1 Like

Butler resigns with the Patriots for 2 years.

Bobby Wagner to the Rams

Shaping up to be fun times in AFC east with the fins and jets looking like they may get their acts together.

What odds on pats to finish last?

Going to miss this duo.

1 Like