Super Bowl LVII -The arduous advance to Arizona

Imagine signing a player and setting up a contract so that he is paid the maximum amount possible so that he wont lose much money when he is likely supended for abuse of women. You wouldnt see it in any other sport i think. Imagine the contract meetings to discuss this. We know youll be suspended, but dont worry, the important thing is to get your money.

3 Likes

No pressure Deshaun

Brady gets Bruce Arians fired. Wac

1 Like

A lot of money to finish below 500 for the next 5 years

He could’ve had him whacked, so he could have.

Has it been mentioned that Kittle is in Adare getting married?

Quite the retirement video from Jenkins :fire:

1 Like

Kenny Powers like there.

Bobby Wagner to Rams.

1 Like

I can sense Antonios frustration here. I too cannot think of any reason why other receivers would be paid more than him.

1 Like

Edelman to the Bucs confirmed. I thought he retired on health grounds?

He did. He didn’t retire from trolling gullible gobshites on April Fool’s Day though.

8 Likes

Oooooffffttttyy!!!

2 Likes

:eek: :eek:

Devante Parker to Pats is a decent trade. Nothing spectacular but he’s much closer to a WR1 than what was on the books already.

2 Likes

Strange trade imhfo. Mac isn’t a YOLO slinger that suits Parker’s contested catch game. As the league trends more towards separation receivers, it’s interesting to see Bill zig when others zag.

1 Like

I thought Mac started to add deeper throws down the stretch of the regular season. He was Let down badly by some cowardly play

Bill is the king of going against the grain in the persuit of value, he is however absolutely brutal in judging wide receivers. He only ever got it right with Moss and Welker