Super Bowl LVII -The arduous advance to Arizona

That’s his RAS you tool

what a shite “sport”

He’ll follow the well worn path of playing out his rookie deal, going to the Texans to get paid, then back to the Pats for a sixth rounder :muscle:

Lamar not holding back on his Tweeter.

FWIW Baltimore got a good deal there with the 23 pick for Brown. Bateman will be a stud alongside Andrews. Hollywood wasn’t a critical piece.

What gave it away?

when was Hollywood due to get paid by the Ravens?

Not this but next year.

good business if they are getting a better player.

A well run franchise.

Packers have gone 20 years straight without drafting a WR, RB or TE in the first round, Jesus

1 Like

I was certain this was the year that would buck the trend after the Adams trade. They have 53,59 and 92 tomorrow. They’ll take one or two of Pickens, Sky Moore or Christian Watson at wideout. I wouldn’t rely on any of them to produce in 2022.

It’s a very strange situation. It almost like they’re trying to spite Rodgers. This is worse than 2 years ago when they went Love, AJ Dillon, Deguara.

Who did they draft at WR in that time frame? A couple of borderline hall of famers and a load of strong contributors. This is just Aaron making excuses for his lack of titles

1 Like

:boom::hammer::1st_place_medal:

I read that as lack of titties, and he only really has himself to blame on that front.

Green Bay did extraordinary work teeing up Aaron’s MVP year by drafting Josiah Deguara and Amari Rodgers.

They the real MVP yo.

Buy a car, drive it for 3

We knew this wasn’t a stellar QB class but only Pickett off the board through 47 picks? Wow.

Hollywood gonna eat. I’d say kyler fairly pushed to get his old college buddy on board, once the Hopkins news was known internally.

1 Like

Hopkins gets 6 games for knowingly taking a PED while Ridley gets a year for putting a few quid on a 6 team accumulator which had his own team to win in a game he wasn’t even playing in. Make it make sense.

1 Like