Super Bowl LVII -The arduous advance to Arizona

Browns eating a chunk of salary.

Browns vs Panthers in week 1 just got a whole lot spicier

Good deal for the Panthers. Conditional 5th. Zero risk there.

Darnold must be one of the biggest busts in recent memory. Just turned 25 and probably looking for his 3rd team.

Is Baker much of an improvement on Darnold?

1 Like

Marginal upgrade.

Yes he is. He has 4 seasons in the league, 2 seasons of consistent good play but two seasons of poor play which he is far too harshly judged on. His second season the coaching was a mess while last year he should have sat it out injured but tried to play through it was really terrible consequences for him.

He is a top 16 qb in the league. He has his flaws but he has serious upside too, just needs the right set up

My first thoughts on reading the news

The local lollipop man would be an improvement on Darnold

2 Likes

Are you going to give us a pre-season QB ranking? You leave those chumps like Chris Simms for dust.

I certainly am.

3 Likes

Moneyball memes doing the rounds these days. This one is great.

5 Likes

:joy::joy:

Not bad for an average QB

He’s only a kid, he’s been very impressive in fairness, can do it all

That’s the price of locking up a stud QB like that

Except play a full season at that level.

He has a lot of the tools, just wonder if he can stay healthy given his size and play style.

I would also have reservations about their GM assembling an offence around him now with a big chunk of the cap tied up on him.

This draft class looks to be QB heavy as the new season draws near.

Better than this year, certainly. Will need to see a couple more outside of Stroud and Young show something before we can hype it up. Valid concerns around Bryce Young’s size too, think he’s sub 6ft & 200 pounds.

There’s nobody else currently of first round calibre, despite what PFF say.

Fuck me, look at that bar :smile: