Super Bowl LVII -The arduous advance to Arizona

Welcome to O’Hare International Airport. This is final boarding call for flight CB1910SF to San Francisco. Could passenger @Lazarus travelling with his tail between his legs please make his way immediately to Gate 19-10

Wouldnt know mate. We didn’t need it

1 Like

Regular season TD wins. Regardless of possession

Same as then. Both teams should get a shot

wtf

Money Mc… no

1 Like

Detroit are cursed

Mental

What does Burrow have to do to win this game

Mitch looks like a slimmer Big Ben

Bahahahaha

1 Like

Lions scrap to the end again, lost that in the second quarter. Lions are what I expected, o line and run game excellent but will struggle all year with mobile QBs and teams with decent rushing attacks. Secondary lacks talent too. Rodrigues looks a stud while Hutchinson flashed and got some pressures but Hurts legs bailed him out time and time again.

Goff looked far better than the player he was 12 months ago but is just a middle of the road QB. Swift made some big plays.

AJ Brown is a beast, but id feel that Devonte Smith is wasted in Philly - hurts isn’t the QB for a technician like him.

Progress all the same as the eagles walked all over Detroit last year winning 44-6 or something similar and they look a more talented team this year

1 Like

Dionte :clap:

Goggle eyes misses

I’d be very concerned about that Najee Harris injury. Could be a very costly game for the Steelers.

Blankenship flat out shanked that

I’ll have to go out and go for a walk after the early games, clear my head a bit

This redzone and OT is not good for a fella trying to put uniforms and lunches together

5 Likes

Boswell will nail the hardest one now here of course.

Ah jaysus

This is crazy