Super Bowl LVII -The arduous advance to Arizona

Big win for the Giants last night, it was exactly the type of situation where they would crumble in the past. I know the D tried to fuck it up but Jones stood up on offense when the pressure was on. In previous seasons you could put your house on the clutch plays in the 4th quarter ending up in a fumble or interception

1 Like

A technical one…

Evan McPherson missed a potential game-winning FG last night on 3rd & 8. It resulted in a change of possession to Pittsburgh at the spot from where the ball was kicked, approx 8 yards behind the line of scrimmage.

What happened 4th down? Does the line of scrimmage not move to the spot of kick and they go again?

If you miss a field goal on any down you turn it over.

2 Likes

jones gave away an INT the posession before and got an almighty bollicking from daboli

Ok. Has that always been the rule?

I seem to have a memory of teams kicking field goals on first or second down knowing they’d have another go if they missed.

My memory could be mistaken, though.

I think so… It’s like a punt, in once it goes dead from a kick that’s it … I would have thought the ball gets reset at the previous line of scrimmage tho.

1 Like

6-8 weeks for Dak, ouch.

1 Like

Do the Cowboys make a play for Jimmy G, Drew Lock, Minshew or Bridgewater this week?

Jimmy G will be replacing Trey Lance by week 5 or 6.

1 Like

They should have kept the red rifle, he knew the offence…

Sure he was at the Bears last year

Jaysus… I thought last year was Dallas … Red gets about.

Bill should be enquiring about Jimmy if Mac is going to miss time

Until they get an OC it doesn’t matter who they put in there

A bit soon to be losing faith in fat Matt

Football Football Football

5 Likes

Denver Broncos Football GIF by Broncos

5 Likes

That’s a lovely suit.

Beautifully understated. Be easy make that look tacky

2 Likes