Super Bowl LVII -The arduous advance to Arizona

With regards to the Saints the first 3 quarters against Atlanta were no different really to what we say yesterday. A couple of splash plays from Taysom Hill kept it manageable. Could get nothing going on offense yesterday. Cam Jordan was anonymous. He might be done. Werner has been brilliant. Demario Davis too. Winston is not the guy. When he has to throw he is a turnover machine. I was high on him at start of the season but in hindsight that might have been more to do with offensive weapons around him in Landry, Thomas, Olave and co. I think we’ll plod along for a few seasons of mediocrity and be in a position to hopefully draft Archie Manning.

Have they ever confirmed what Jensen’s injury is?

They started it

1 Like

They’re saying that Winston was playing with 3 fractures in his back

He threw 30 interceptions one year. He sees ghosts.

1 Like

I thought he got his eyes fixed?

1 Like

He did yeah but he still sees ghosts. The back thing I can understand but he was well able to air it out and didnt look restricted in any way. Brees was able to play with 10 or 11 broken ribs and a collapsed lung. 2 of the interceptions were terrible reads and had nothing to do with his back.

Only played 2 snaps despite being healthy.

They never did no. If seemed serious at the time and year ending. If it were an ACL you would think they would have operated on it already but maybe they dont need to for big centers.

1 Like

Obviously Flacco is a complete surprise at this stage of his career. He was the forgotten man for a while there but he throws an absolute dime of a pass. The mobile QB that can do it all and make plays with his legs has caught on big time right now in NFL but there is something beautiful about a pocket passer all the same.

1 Like

tonight will be a big test of my beloved bill’s credentials, lets see if theyve made any adjustments to their D to stop henry running all ovber them again

With the state of CIN defence, there’s no reason why Joe cant have a big one again next week.

One game suspension for Mike Evans.

Will Godwin be back this weekend? That’s a big blow

Evans will appeal. Not sure on Godwin, Gage and Jones. Could be relying on Perriman and Scottie Miller.

And be successful you’d imagine

Why is there two games on today and why are they overlapping? Very un NFL like.

As per Peter king’s column today

1 Like

Is it for the entire regular season?