Super Bowl LVIII - Viva Las Vegas 🐐

Scott Hanson is enjoying these puns

Mike McCarthy is such an idiot

How bout dem Cowboyz :cowboy_hat_face:

Josh McDaniels may be a bigger idiot than Mike McCarthy

Absolute moron.

NFL has become a tough watch.
I’m not sure is it down to the QBs or the offensive coaches or are they drafting the wrong guys but there is a lot of really shit QB play in NFL right now. Disgustlingly bad.
There have been sequences on Redzone where 5 Consecutive FG attempts in different games. Any amount of punts.

We are coming from an era with HOF Qbs like Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Manning , Roethlisberger, Rivers so we may have had been spoilt for a long time but even the mid QBs like Eli or even a Matt Ryan would possess a lot more moxy than a lot of these new guys. Hopefully it gets better but on evidence so far I wouldnt hold out much hope.

4 Likes

Meh. A lot of the really mediocre stuff last night was coming from lads with 5+ years in the league, they’re playing to about the same level. Stroud has really looked the part so far, Love has been good, Lawrence was let down by a Ridley drop early on and then they had the calamity runback by Beck, but he’s certainly capable of high-calibre play.
I’ve seen plenty of less-than-memorable games from your HOF list there too.

Saints fan thinks nfl is shit because his team have shitty QB play

2 Likes

are defences better? a lot of o-lines are getting shredded and it seems there aren’t many real elite WR’s - those that are elite are making hay alright, even with poor QB’s (relatively)

Baker finding the step up from throwing all over Chicago and the Vikings troublesome

Evans doing him no favours

AJ Brown could learn a thing or 2 about how to catch a TD from Evans

Fat Matt handing out the picks like confetti again tonight.

Big Dan gave away the best running back in the NFL for nothing @Big_Dan_Campbell

The Eagles will find some way to fuck him up

Two games is a very small sample. There is no doubting his ability - He is an explosive runner who can make plays but lacks vision and there are huge questions about his toughness/ability to play hurt and was a very frustrating player in Detroit. He is a FA this off-season and they weren’t going to pay him, looks like it has lit a fire under him. Be interesting to see can he sustain it.

1 Like

I thought he was always a weapon in Detroit with the ball in his hands, I’m sure stats back that up
Looks like they used the 12 overall pick to draft a similar, maybe less dynamic player in Gibbs

Early days for Gibbs but he certainly isn’t less dynamic, maybe swift is more elusive but Gibbs speed and acceleration are unbelievable . He looks to have better vision and far tougher finisher of runs too - he just needs the offensive line to get healthy now. He gutted out plenty of tough yards against a stout Falcons front without his LT1, RG1 and with the fourth string right tackle playing.

The real Kelce + Swift duo

1 Like

With the QB landscape in a state of great transition, as a treat for you I have crunched the numbers and reconfigured the database and shall hereby be pronouncing the current top 10 momentarily…

7 Likes