It’s pretty clear the Eagles failed to establish the run last night @Bandage

2 Likes

Baker’s gonna go into Detroit and walk all over the cunts

Hon the NFC South :clap:t3:

Bills
49ers
Lions
TEXANS (yes I said it)

We’ll have to see the Bills injury report…

Niners and Baltimore win.

The other game is another coin toss. Lions at home are tough to beat and they’ll get to Baker. I think the Buccs can stifle Montgomery and Gibbs tho which is a huge part of Detroit’s game.

bills
ravens
lions
9ers

Swift is a poor back. Granted the game got away from Eagles so they went pass heavy, but 30 yards on 10 carries . I’ll be surprised if the eagles retain him… The bigger issue for them is losing Kelce.

Lions handled the Bucs in Tampa fairly easy earlier in the year minus Gibbs and Monty left the game early, no branch, Gardner Johnson and Paschal and with a beat up O line.

I’d be surprised if the Bucs can turn the tables on them in Detroit but they have a punchers chance.

They’ve come on (Baker has anyway) since then. I think the Lions win at home but they won’t want to be chasing the game. I think Ra could run riot here regardless. Buccs secondary remains awful.

The Browns hammered the Texans less than a month ago too. Play off football has no form lines

Case Keenum played QB for the Texans that day

1 Like

I supposed it was a blessing for us eagles fans that the game was on so late. Talk about a turn arpund feom being top team in the league to scrapping play offs and going out in the wild card round. Defence needs a big change.

Kevin Clark pretty adamant on his show that Siriani is as good as gone after that display

need to learn how to tackle

Fellas on Pat Mcaffe sayimg that belichick met with the Eagles yesterday. If true the owners knew he was on the way out.

The locals in philly werent happy with siriani when i was over there before Christmas, just as the slide started

The giants pissed through them. I havent bothered watching the highlights from last night

Please dont let Bill go to the eagles

He interviewed with the falcons, i dont think he would ruin his reputation with the pats fans by going to the Eagles

I dont think he cares what they think of him.

2 Likes

Pretty much a ready-made roster bar the linebackers/secondary, and the talent evaluation is done for him. If he wants to get the Shula record fast it’s there or Dallas

We will see. I dont see him going to the Eagles