Super Bowl LVIII - Viva Las Vegas 🐐

flag came in about 60 seconds after the ball went dead. zebra cunts

1 Like

Knox down now fuckin hell the Bills are plagued with injuries.

Bills and Kickers fuck me.

Jaysus

:eyes: :eyes:

wide fucking right

Bass lost the head

To the bed

Great game. Hard luck @artfoley

1 Like

Pat wins on the road

We go again - bring on Detroit

1 Like

well the zabra backed team won. looking at the hateful cunts blowing kisses, i really hope lamar wrecks them and injures a few of them too

Chiefs mediocre to shite all season a different animal in the play offs, they will make Lamar be a QB and Mahomes will outduel him.

That fake punt by Buffalo, Jesus

Lovely stuff

Was waiting on this wan also but i won’t get greedy :person_shrugging:t2:

The Bills ground staff shut off the hot water in the Kansas changing room after the loss :smiley:

https://twitter.com/ReallyRichx2/status/1749155521158881384?t=R3JbJn5dACNK6Vg0MBToIQ&s=19

@Watchyourtoes :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I missed the 4th quarter but Allen, while a beast on the run, is just not an elite QB. Some god awful throws last night.nI’m putting Lamar in the same bracket but he at least has a defence that can go all the way.

The quality has fallen off in the league because there’s too many substandard QBs in it who are explosive runners but struggle to break down defenses when they are forced to. Hurts, Fields, Murray all fit this mould…

After nearly two decades of Manning, Brady, Brees, Rogers… There’s a fall off…
But Love and Stroud were bright spots this year.
Be interesting to see if a good coach can get Herbert back on track.
Tuna, Lawrence and …Mac Jones :smiley: are poo poo

A fit Joe show along with Paddy remain the top dogs…we need to get that rivalry back up and running.

Unless the 49ers show us something next week i think the AFC win it.

I’m really looking forward to @Lazarus QB rankings later today.

A lot of interesting debate RE Allen. I think he’s a top class QB who has suffered from being built up as Mahomes’ equal. He isn’t, nobody is.

Jesus, Buffalo really had the chance though. They were given a few gifts. How many more offesive snaps did they have, I wonder?