Super Bowl LVIII - Viva Las Vegas šŸ

I havenā€™t seen it but Iā€™ve read before that Cousins is next level when it comes to game prep, studying film etc, Mahomes is just a genius and they were lucky and delighted to get him on board, Mariota is a good story as well, at least he was at the beginning of the season, a bulletproof prospect out of college

Hawaiians donā€™t cut it in the big league.

Cousins did his own research on the vaccine too.

Looks like DHop to the Titans.

Disappointing, I hoped heā€™d try for the ring

He had more or less announced heā€™d be following the $

Giants and Saquon couldnā€™t reach a deal before the deadline passed today.

Jacobs and Pollard too, the success of my fantasy teams hang in the balance :frowning:

Pollard :astonished:

Cook to the Patriots now looks likely, my fantasy team is now completely fucked.

I find myself nodding in agreement with Derrick here

Mariota comes across as a very decent sort. His humility is off the charts.

1 Like

Im a few episodes in. Youā€™d be rooting for Mariota alright. They all come off fairly well to be fair. I canā€™t warm to Cousinsā€™ vanilla and bland existence, seeing his wife putting so much thought into his super safe game outfits was equally adorable and embarrassing. It is has been nice seeing proof of Mahomesā€™ elite mentality up close and personal.

3 Likes

A bloody great show. The access is brilliant if obviously managed. Presume having Peyton on board helps.

Cousins is a very likable dweeb

Mariotas is a great story

Omaha Productions is a great name

Mahomes is another level

1 Like

Wait til you get to the neural training part :flushed:

Iā€™ve only seen two so far, big takeaway is that despite being an all time great QB Mahomes isnā€™t at all likeable

The three wives are all unlikely NFL QB wags, the other two seem lovely, Mrs Mahomes I dunno

The Saints have signed some young Tight End called Jimmy Graham. Surely one for the future

Justin Herbert gets his deal.

RB trouble brewing