Super Bowl LVIII - Viva Las Vegas 🐐

Joe Flacco to St Pats.

My heart… Tho there is talk of signing him to mentor a rookie

Quandre Diggs released too. He is a good player who isn’t exactly on huge money, will be a good FA signing for someone

It should be a good draft. The top 5 teams stand to win big.

I was just thinking (here we fucking go says @carryharry ) , I was saying earlier that 3rd pick is just fine for the Pats because Jayden Daniels looks very good, probably a better prospect than Bryce Young looked this time last year and well suited to the NFL. But the Pats supposedly have 100M in free cap money.

The Pats should really make a move in free agency for Kirk Cousins. I’m not a huge Captain Kirk fan but that leaves them free to take Marvin Harrison Jnr and Kirk worked well with another alpha receiver, Justin Jefferson. Cousins + MHJ on a rookie deal is better than just Jayden Daniels on a rookie deal. That would make the Pats maybe the most improved team - Cousins hitting MHJ every play like he did with Jefferson, plus what they had in offence before, plus new head coach - maybe the Pats could do something with that.

This will test if the Pats are still a serious franchise or not IMO.

Then Daniels drops to the Cardinals in 4th but they already have Murray. Nabbers still out there. Daniels then drops to 5th!? A better QB prospect than seemed to be on the board all last year? Chargers at 5th don’t need a QB but could do with players. Suddenly anything could happen. Someone could win big.

Also, the Steeler’s priority is to improve on Pickett. I’m not a huge fan of the next tier of QB prospects - McCarthy, Nix, Penix. I’m also not a big fan of Justin Fields but I think he’s a better option than those 3. Fields for all his flaws is still an improvement over Pickett in almost every way. Why not just give your 1st for him? Suits both teams surely? That puts the Bears with 3 first round picks, the best defensive players in the draft dropping very low because of all the offensive talent… how badly could the Bears fuck it up?

So, should be a very exciting draft.

2 Likes

The Bears could easily fuck this up. They have plenty previous.

Good chance that a defensive players isnt drafted til the second half of the first round. Think we had something like that in 2021 when only Surtain and Parson were the only defensive players in the top half - Seems to be a very deep receiver and offensive line class this year.

The bears will fuck this up.

Most interesting to see what the pats do? Do they draft a QB or get a free agent. I dont see them going anywhere with Mac Jones

The talk about the Pats signing Flacco worries me. He’s slightly too good to be a back-up, not quite good enough to take full advantage of their unique draft capital / cap room opportunity. They’re talking about him mentoring a rookie - first of all I don’t believe it, second of all I think MHJ on the board is a huge opportunity for them.

All fun and games until somebody loses a toe.

You’re my boy blue…. :gem:

1 Like

Mac Jones traded to the Jags

Kirk heading to Atlanta by the sounds of it

It’s Drake London season baby

Pitts.

Baker gets 3 years 100 million in Tampa, 50 million guaranteed. Makes him the 16th best paid QB which I think is a fair deal for both sides.

1 Like

Arik Armstead released by the Niners just couldn’t play enough games with the ongoing Plantar fasciitis issue, will clear alot of cap room id expect DJ Jones to be signed back from the Broncos now and it also makes the possibility of the Bosa brothers becoming book ends a very live contender.

:smile:

https://twitter.com/Coach_Yac/status/1766830926015742065

1 Like

Joey B, Donald T and Bosa :clap:

Russell Wilson signs a one year deal with the Steelers

Josh Jacobs to the Packers

Jones going?