Super Bowl LVIII - Viva Las Vegas 🐐

Can I say this is the Year?

well the chiefs had a holding penalty against them, so anything is possible!

I’d be surprised if it is, I think they have a very fair shot of winning the division and a play off game but are still a bit short of being a Super Bowl team.

But they are setting themselves up for sustained success. They have pretty much nailed three drafts in a row and have an excellent young core and have loads of salary cap space heading into next season to keep the younger core pieces and make a splash signing or two.

Dan Campbell is an excellent leader of men which helps too

Well that was a decent start @Big_Dan_Campbell . Did you stay up for it?
Kelce would have changed things though.

1 Like

I watched it on RTL with German commentary. I got back to my hotel run around 1:30 CET and stayed up til about half way during the second quarter. Then woke again for the last 10 minutes or so.

The Germans love Amon Ra given his breeding

O-line looked very good, that was the key thing, which you picked up on pre-season.

Big Dan is absolutely box office

:joy:.

Interesting stat on Gibbs from Thursday night. 6 broken tackles from 7 carries. Swift had 24 and Williams 20 all through last season. He looks a weapon - assume they will keep his usage low for the first 6 weeks or so before unleashing him as the season progresses.

2 Likes

Brilliant from Lawrence. He’ll be in the MVP chat this year.

Wouldn’t be surprised if they are the 1 seeds in the AFC given how weak their division is

Sky sports mix is in shit

Come back Scott!!!

is your sound fucked? I’m on sky go

I have the games with sound but no Scott commenting on the translations

1 Like

Most of the rookies are looking pretty good so far - Bijan, A-Rich, Zay Flowers, even Josh Downs.

He looks awesome so far

1 Like

That last pass to ridley really thread the needle.