Super Bowl LVIII - Viva Las Vegas 🐐

They get away with it. How hard is it to bat the ball away from the endzone though?

McDaniel is good craic

One of the ST plays of the year from Schooler with that blocked FG.

Text. Book.

I’m off walking the Camino, I didn’t see any if the games and it will be a few weeks before I catch up in the highlights - I cant believe the beating the Buccs gave the Bears last night. The Buccs are terrible. Obviously Fields isn’t a proper NFL QB but they must be massively deficient all over. Like, Mike Evans isn’t all that great, their secondary must be awful too? Average 5 ypc for Herbert, average 8 ypc for Roschon Johnson - better have Justin Fields make 29 attempts then! It will be some going if these lads finish below the Cards with an injured Kyler Murray. Can’t believe how competitive this season is turning out to be. Do the Cardinals and Bears play each other?

Edit: yes they do, Christmas Eve, 2nd or 3rd last game of the season.

Giants v San Fran and Bayern Munich v Manchester United this week :heart_eyes:

2 absolute hidings will be handed out

Nah sure he is only heading for his 10th 1,000 yard season in a row since joining the league, do you even think about what you are actually typing when it comes to the NFL bud?

Panthers RZ D has been outstanding.

Derek Carr is dogshit

Four real shitshow offenses onstage at the minute.

Chubb :eek:

They didn’t show a replay but carted off.

Fuck that is nasty.

Just seen it on twitter, absolutely horrible, knee went about 90 degrees in the wrong direction

Best runner in the game currently, :confused:

The perils of the position. Hard to see him ever being the same now - that was pretty gruesome. Think it is the second time he had blown out that knee too :face_vomiting:

Wonder do the browns go after Johnathan Taylor now? They fucked without Chubb

fournette is still unhired, surely a good short term option?

Always amazed there are not even more horrific injuries in the NFL given that tacklers are basically allowed to launch themselves helmet first at the legs of their opponent. Most times nothing happens but all it takes is for one unlucky player to have his foot planted in the turf like Chubb last night and his knee is going to explode on impact. Gutted for Chubb. He’s such a great athlete that he will probably make it back but I don’t think he’ll be the same again.

1 Like

A lot of that frustration with Fields summed up by Baldy here in one play