Super Bowl LVIII - Viva Las Vegas šŸ

I thought he was always a weapon in Detroit with the ball in his hands, Iā€™m sure stats back that up
Looks like they used the 12 overall pick to draft a similar, maybe less dynamic player in Gibbs

Early days for Gibbs but he certainly isnā€™t less dynamic, maybe swift is more elusive but Gibbs speed and acceleration are unbelievable . He looks to have better vision and far tougher finisher of runs too - he just needs the offensive line to get healthy now. He gutted out plenty of tough yards against a stout Falcons front without his LT1, RG1 and with the fourth string right tackle playing.

The real Kelce + Swift duo

1 Like

With the QB landscape in a state of great transition, as a treat for you I have crunched the numbers and reconfigured the database and shall hereby be pronouncing the current top 10 momentarilyā€¦

7 Likes

A forum holds itā€™s breath

Here we go

From 10 to 3
Purdy - a rare top 10 visit for a Niner QB but the lad keeps proving the doubters wrong
Dobbs - A revelation in the desert
Hurts - Humming along just fine
Goff - Playing at a high level, the right man in situ for a team going places
CJ Stroud - Has taken to the league like @spidey to a pint of Scraggy. Will be competing for the no 1 spot in time
Herbert - Top drawer QB playing for a cursed franchise
Mahomes - Humming along just fine

Top 3 INCOMINGā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m feeling like thereā€™s some Love-love incoming

Tua - Justifying my long term faith. Will be competing for the no 1 spot if he keeps this up

Jordan Love - Breaking records weekly, looks a class apart for a franchise that knows a thing or two about great QBs

Kirk Cousins

Lighting the league on fire yet again. The database has spoken and the numbers are indisputable

3 Likes

Thats your Top Ten as things stand
And what a Top Ten it is.
We will of course be reviewing again in good time

4 Likes

Did Zach Wilson make the top 50?

No

Classic laz

1 Like

which of them died?

The offensive play in Week 3 seemed poor @johnnysachs , defences seemed on top, apart from a few games which were complete blow-outs.

So Iā€™ve only been following this sport for a few years and I definitely wouldnā€™t know as much as @Watchyourtoes and those guys but watching week 3, I saw lots of great WR play. The only really bad drop I saw was DJ Moore. I saw some great dimes getting thrown as well.

What I also saw was quarterbacks getting very little time in the pocket. There seemed to be constant pressure in a lot of games.

Reading online, they seem to think that the new anti-demensia rules in training are starting to have a big effect. Plenty of WR, TE and QB rookies are having an instant impact on NFL defences but its taking longer and longer for the O-line rookies to settle in and adapt to NFL standards. The tackles and guards arenā€™t able to train as much or as effectively in college. A guy like Paris Johnson who is settling in ok becomes more and more valuable because basically you have to spend more draft capital to get less.

Thatā€™s the theory they have anyway.

1 Like

This is brutal stuff from Green Bay

That was an absolute ass kicking.

As dominant a first half as you will see from the Lions.

1 Like

The Lions are purring, or roaring, or whatever the proper animal sound is, at the moment.

1 Like

Some of you lads might be interested in this:

F.D. Signifier is a professional Youtube video essayist who Iā€™m subscribed to. He was the first video essayist that I ever discovered and he led me on to loads of other better stuff. I have no idea how I found him because his stuff is all about race and black culture issues in Murica. Heā€™s a black lefty, heā€™s more or less an anti-capitalist, a PhD student drop-out now making more money off youtube than he ever could from academia. I like the guy but most of his videos are too long and I donā€™t really give a shit so I usually donā€™t bother with them anymore. Iā€™m still subscribed though.

To my great surprise, F.D.'s new video this week is all about New England Patriots quarterback Mac Jones! F.D. explains how Mac Jones has a long history of attacking black menā€™s genitalia and getting away with it. A lot of white men have a self-loathing fetishistic obsession with big black cocks and Mac is no different. Grabbing Sauce Gardinerā€™s dick last week was just the latest, itā€™s been going on for years. Mac gets away with this racist violence because of his white privilege as a quarterback. Itā€™s important to remember that Mac doesnt hate black people, he even loves their big fat dicks, but you donā€™t have to hate black people to be racist - this is how institutional racism works. F.D.'s thumbnail for his new video is a picture of Mac Jones wearing a KKK hood, presumably about to go lynch a poor black linebacker.

Who are the Pats fans on here? Why does your QB have a fetishistic obsession with big black cocks?

Anyway, I said that some of you might be interested:

Something tells me you may have been a tad optimistic with this statement

3 Likes

The Aidan Oā€™Connell era begins today @Mac

1 Like