Super Bowl LVIII - Viva Las Vegas 🐐

He rushed for a 1000 + yards. Monty is a big upgrade though

He’s shown he can find a hole and has good pace
Gibbs has to get more carries going forward though

Ye’ve a lovely team though, I commented previously that I felt Campbell was a lot of talk over substance but I was wrong, Goff is the perfect QB, Amon Ra a superb possession receiver, LaPorta looks fantastic, Hutchinson is a defensive stud that you build around.
Going places for sure, still a way off in 23 I think

Campbell is from the Parcell’s/Payton coaching tree and of a very similar style. Pay little heed to his media utterances, he is simply playing the fool in the hope that people underestimate him. He is a fantastic leader of men with huge emotional intelligence and him and his staff are excellent at player development.
I’d say at a guess maybe 2 of the 25 or so players they have drafted in three years aren’t on the roster. Brad Holmes has shown himself to be a fine evaluator of talent and Dan is coaching the shit out of them - they are doing wonders.

Given how weak their schedule is I’d be surprised if they don’t will 12+ games this season. I think only the 49ers and Eagles are ahead of them in the NFC

1 Like

Is the London game on terrestrial TV

Is Derrick Henry washed?

How is Skoronski supposed to be getting on?

I haven’t been watching him

Just googled it, he had his appendix out just before week 2

Do they only send diddy teams to play in London? I’d do better than some of these Titans lads.

Filth from the Ravens, nothing new there.

Nope

This guy Willis is an idiot

I think we might see the rookie Levis next week
Willis made sone terrible decisions there

I’m in three FF leagues and I only have one player in all three, DeAndre Hopkins. I’m fucked for the weekend

D hop went for the cash instead of the ring

Tyreek is tremendous fun

Browns smell blood here.

East coast game in the rain, never ends well.

Threw SF in as a banker in my acca :rollseyes:

Jonah!