Super Bowl LVIII - Viva Las Vegas 🐐

Bills were cutting brian a bit of slack for old times sake. They didnt play for 3 quarters and the giants could only put up 9. Shocking game, hopefully it wakes up a few people on the bills squad that we have to earn AFC east now, not be handed it.

Good tp get that kink out this week, hopefully well put a fifty burger and a duck egg on belichek next week

If I had to just pick 3 it would be Kupp, Chase & Jefferson in no particular order. With Hill a close 4th. Fuck it, Hill might be the equal of those 3 but I just think Hill is a little more one dimensional that those 3.

I would say it’s a fairly middling WR corps in the league.

The rules changes over the last 10 years added to the extra game have made this bunch look great on pure volume rather than quality.

There is no freak in the league now like Moss or Megatron or Jones were in their primes. The golden age for WR’s ended when these perfect route runners came to prominence across the board

There’s been some greats in my lifetime, yours and Rice obviously, Terrell Owens, Larry Fitz, Marvin Harrison

I think there’s a lot of great WRs playing now though, different game I suppose, but the body control of the current crop is outstanding, better coaching maybe

We are all Justin Pugh

Let’s hope the game is better than that effort at the anthem. Bit of a shemozzle pre game too.

I’m expecting CeeDee and Keenan to put on a receiving clinic here to force their way into the TFK top top receivers conversation.

The new MNF theme tune is an earnest effort but a fail

a bit like Dak

This new trend for calling ineligible man downfield is a cod

Touch of the Oirish rubby team about the Cowboys

1 Like

That looked incredibly easy for Allen. Not exactly a top shelf play call to confuse the vaunted Dallas D.

It’s been a poor week for offensive action in the league but this is going to be an ALL TIME EPIC.

Both teams in front of a home crowd. All set for a shootout

This game could be anything.

Tight end jet sweeps will never be a thing Kellen

Dak did incredible work there to get sacked.

Great hands by Herbert

This has fairly ground to a halt after a bright start

That’s my fault.

Are you Mike or Kellen?

2 Likes

I don’t understand that play to pollard. Waste of a TO.