šŸˆ Super Bowl XLVIII- The Path to Meadowlands

Wes Welker to the Broncos. He’ll finally get to link up with one of the all time great QBs.

Just about to post that with a similar witty put down for Brady.

Delighted for all the Brady Bunch on here. I hate that white eyed little cunt

Oh, I’d fucking love that deal.

It’s done! $12m 2 year deal.

Eh, that’s why I posted about it pal.

And you were great with the specifics of it. :clap:

I’m tempted to smash the shit out of Broncos to win the AFC @ 7/2

:rolleyes:

Saying Welker has joined the Broncos couldn’t really be more clear cut.

Long hot summer in New England according to Tom Curran…

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=12px]A source close to Tom Brady tells CSN New England he is ā€œbeyond enragedā€ at the Patriots letting Wes Welker for two years and $12 million, and feels it is a ā€œdisgraceā€ and a ā€œdisservice.ā€[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=12px]As he should be. Brady didn’t renegotiate his deal to free up $8.2 million in 2013 cap space so the Patriots could let his favorite target walk for less than what Brian Hartline is making. It’s business as usual for the Pats, but Brady clearly thought his new deal would make for an exception with his slot machine. Brady has been ā€œenragedā€ at Pats moves before, but the effects of this one could be long-lasting. New England’s braintrust has some explaining to do.[/SIZE][/FONT]

We need a update from Gman. I’m sure Bill has a plan and Gman knows what it is.

Saying Welker has joined the Broncos couldn’t really be more clear cut.[/quote]
I think CLD didn’t realise the Broncos were from Denver and felt you could have made that clearer in your post. Remember your audience.

Just off the phone to a clearly upset and sobbing GMan. He hasn’t been this low since Teddy Bruschi retired. I don’t think he will be back on for a few days.

In other news GMan has a jersey for sale

WTF??

So Amendola to replace him then or what?

Is Welker’s salary much lower per year than say Mike Wallace’s deal yesterday because he’s older or because slot receivers aren’t as highly regarded or a combination of both or other things I haven’t factored or…?

[quote=ā€œBandage, post: 747761, member: 9ā€]So Amendola to replace him then or what?

Is Welker’s salary much lower per year than say Mike Wallace’s deal yesterday because he’s older or because slot receivers aren’t as highly regarded or a combination of both or other things I haven’t factored or…?[/quote]

Older and through a few big injuries. Not a big time touchdown receiver either. But a class player dunno how they let him go, better than Brian hartline! Patriots to go 5 te’s next year. In fairness to cld I thought welker was after jumping to the Brisbane broncos after your first post.

The best pass rusher in free agency Cliff Avril has signed for the Seahawks. A stunning new addition to Seattle’s already elite D.

Amendola to Pats.

[FONT=Arial] 5 year $31 million deal that includes $10 million guaranteed…[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]What did welker do wrong?[/FONT]

[quote=ā€œcount of monte cristo, post: 747824, member: 348ā€]Amendola to Pats.

[FONT=Arial] 5 year $31 million deal that includes $10 million guaranteed…[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]What did welker do wrong?[/FONT][/quote]

Makes no sense

4 years in age difference…

[quote=ā€œcount of monte cristo, post: 747824, member: 348ā€]Amendola to Pats.

[FONT=Arial] 5 year $31 million deal that includes $10 million guaranteed…[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]What did welker do wrong?[/FONT][/quote]

:eek:

Is this fo real, homes?