Super Leeds United - Shame Shame Shame

Could be. Iā€™ve never encountered him. I doubt Ange suffers fools gladly though.

Indeed.

The English seem to go out of their way to belittle the Yanks when it comes to football ā€¦odd considering they probably havenā€™t a great record against them in World cups @Cheasty ?

1950 L 1-0
2010 D 1-1
2022 D 0-0

1 Like

Gnonto is the truth.

1 Like

Gnonto is the player people want Garnacho to be.

3 Likes

Their surnames both start with G and end with O but thereā€™s only one go-ing tonight so far

2 Likes

Gnonto has ā€œitā€. A dog with a stick in its arse could tell you that.

Wtf? Who took the mallet out and shoved a stick up the dogs hole? Sick cunts.

Precisely

United held by the Red Devils.

We might pull this off yet @mick_jones and @Tassotti

1 Like

Holy fuck that defending

Jesus that is comical :joy::joy::joy:

Cracking game

Mitoma is a great bit of stuff

Ferguson is still quite raw. He was loitering behind the defence a while back and the overlapping left back was played in, racing after a defence splitting ball that was heading towards the end line just inside the box on the left. Ferguson couldnā€™t have been offside for a ball played across or back from there along the 6-yard line & had those few yards head start on the central defenders but he kind of jogged into the box & let a defender get back between him & the ball coming across. Had he sprinted towards the near post it would have been a tap in. The Ecuadorean left back chap had a right go at him. Fergusonā€™s game awareness, movement & timing of runs should all improve with experience obviously but I thought he made himself easy to mark on plenty of other occasions too. Brighton play a nice brand of football, Leeds donā€™t seem to have a pattern of play. They lack a footballing identity in hipster terms, which is probably linked to changes in manager.

But theyā€™ve just equalisedā€¦

Oh my word

Heā€™s doing well considering that Liverpool tramp tried to kill him